what is the mod that lets you reuse science devices.

crystalkalem

i was watching Scott Manley videos and i noticed that he was able to re use the science modules after sending science transmissions back. they weren't rendered inoperable. i went back in the list and he showed the mod for it but iv never been able to find it.

iv looked up every mod that has to do with science and not one of them just has this function.

so could someone please give me a link to a mod that souly does this or at least makes very little changes to the game besides this, because i don't really want to add 500 new modules and parts to my game just to have this one single function change.

If you are still having issues, here's what you are probably missing.

You need two kerbals inside the lab to do lab things and stuff. Also, the lab does NOT function as a command center/pod/probe even when manned. If you ship/installation the lab is part of has no manned pod or probe body (with electrical charge), you will not be able to do anything with the lab as the craft is locked.

By the by, resetting the SC-9001 Science Jr. and the Mystery Gooâ„¢ Containment Unit is done from the lab (right click menu when all the conditions are met, see above). Right clicking on the spent experiment doesn't show/do anything. A whole lot of electrical charge is needed for resetting experiment or bonifying the data before transmission.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.