Heavy planes break the runway in 0.25?

You know that drop on runway when you launch a SPH vehicle? Apparently that's enough to break the runway...

I only have B9 installed. FAR not installed.

xVtjuRe.jpg

My other (lighter) B9 planes/Stearwing don't exhibit that behaviour.

7L4Josg.jpg

//edit1: I made a 330t SP+ vehicle, it seems to have no problem with the drop. I believe it is due to the number of parts (328), and sheer size of the plane (the 375t has 4 B9 giant wings)

//edit2: My 4300 tons of HX awesome also did that.

Edited by mrwinesauce

32 bit version. 375t (as per MJ)

I made a 330t SP+ vehicle, it seems to have no problem with the drop. I believe it is due to the number of parts (328), and sheer size of the plane (the 375t has 4 B9 giant wings)

Edited by mrwinesauce

This is really freaking funny, you gotta admit. 'Sir! That plane's too heavy; the runway can't handle it!' 'Oh please, it's a slab of concrete, what's the worst that could happen?' Well, it cracks up, fire erupts, chaos ensues, all that.

This is really freaking funny, you gotta admit. 'Sir! That plane's too heavy; the runway can't handle it!' 'Oh please, it's a slab of concrete, what's the worst that could happen?' Well, it cracks up, fire erupts, chaos ensues, all that.

I told them many, many times those fishy looking "concrete" just "abandoned" on the side of the highway are not to be used, but NOOOO.

Or maybe it's those dirty commies carpet-bombing your new design so you don't get technological superiority.

Think about it! It's not a bug, it's a feature. k_tongue.gif

No matter, once the mothership is complete, there will be hell to pay.

Edited by mrwinesauce

Wasn't this a Disney movie?

"Negative, 1-3! You'll have to turn back! Our runway isn't long enough for a bird your size!"

"Not long enough? Look, pal! I can land this thing on a dime!"

c05f2508a376870f14adafa693a562b942ecd285.jpg

Man I miss John Candy.

Edited by Alshain

//edit1: I made a 330t SP+ vehicle, it seems to have no problem with the drop. I believe it is due to the number of parts (328), and sheer size of the plane (the 375t has 4 B9 giant wings)

Missed that (or maybe it was edited after my last post), so it seems the problem would be with B9

I think a good way to get around this is to use those stability enhancers.

aJ5OHm7.png

Yeah, those things.

(Note: The previously shown image is highly unstable and requires more stability enhancers than shown to function as expected.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.