0.90 Kerbal Weather Systems! Alpha 0.5.3 WIP! (Jan 2)

silverfox8124

@ymir9 Solar wind isn't wind per se, but it's the electro-magnetic radiation emitted from the sun during either coronal mass ejections, or whatever else the sun has in it's kit to spew out radiation. TLDR; Solar wind is sun magics, and it may make it's way in eventually. Current development has almost grinded to a halt because of my brain refusing to learn the ways of texturing and mapping that to overlays...

@AndreyATGB, Im sorry to say but it'd be redundant to have EVE installed as well as KWS. You'd have conflicts of overlay data. Also, I wouldn't have clouds that don't move by wind. I'd probably have them not moving with wind, just for the time being, but i will work my hardest to make sure they can move one way or another!

Update! Interesting things are happening... My Easterly wind seems to be backwards once again, I will pump out a patch for this ASAP, as well with the patch will include the 2d cloud overlay.

EDIT: PATCH IS OUT, PLEASE UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION.

Edited by silverfox8124
Done things

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.