The Grand stupid_chris Sympathy Thread

DuoDex

Hello KSP community! Recently we have had a massive fight in the RealChutes thread. Stupid_chris has left the forums and possibly community in the worst way possible-with a bad memory of it. :(

Let's show stupid_chris that we still love him! His RealChutes mod was enjoyed by many! He excelled at moderating! He always had a kind word for the lowest of the low (That's me!). He was, in fact, an all-around nice person and good moderator of the forums, and for him to leave us in this fashion frankly sucks.

So, to show that we want stupid_chris back, just post. It's time he had some support from everyone that he supported.

note: Please do not discuss anything else. That's over and done with.

Thats a real shame. I believe his mod was the first i ever downloaded. Come back stupid_chris!!!!! we heart you. This forum is a sea of reason and logic (compared to other interweb forums) - Theres no point giving modders a hard time, they do this for free.

Eh. Go look at the RealChutes thread. It was nasty.

I did but I guess I'm a little too 'Roger Murtaugh' for this, people do this all the time on forums and I never understood why it's made into such a huge deal.

Hi guys and gals.

Honestly I'd rather not go into details on Chris' sudden break from modding. There's enough of those on the RealChutes thread. What I'll suggest is that if you want to show your support for the Wenker (and boy does he need it), send him a forum mail.

Thread closed to prevent any more public drama.

Edited by technicalfool

It's alright guys, I'm not dead, nor gone from the forums. I just definitely do need a break. If you want to talk to me, I do recommend going through PMs. But please don't ask me to help you with issues you might have with RealChute. I've had enough of dealing with stuff like that, be it good or bad, and to be frank, I don't really care right now about that. I'm just trying to move the focus back to myself. So if you PM me about that, chances are I'm not going to reply.

That being said, thanks for the support.

Edited by stupid_chris