[1.2] PlanetShine - v0.2.5.2 stable - v0.5 experimental [4 October 2016]

Valerian

On 04/10/2016 at 2:26 PM, Valerian said:

Fixed, I just had to simply recompile it ...

Where is? In Curse 0.2.5 remains, in Github just the experimental version 0.5. What files should I download specifically on Github?

Thanks!

Edit: Forget this. In curse, option "others" and voilà!

Edited by Phoenyx

21 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Where is? In Curse 0.2.5 remains, in Github just the experimental version 0.5. What files should I download specifically on Github?

Thanks!

Edit: Forget this. In curse, option "others" and voilà!

Edit: Sorry I didn't see your edit, glad that you found it :)

Edited by Valerian

1 hour ago, SleweD said:

@ThePrometheus They literally said 3 posts that they had to recompile it, and the post above yours is showing where it is. It's already fixed, just download again.

I did download it after that whole story. Sorry for not realizing it's the same bug. 

I'll download now to check. 

EDIT: Nope, problem is persistant, just like in the screenshot, random side is very bright for no reason. There is also huge stuttering.

Edited by ThePrometheus
Update

9 minutes ago, ThePrometheus said:

I did download it after that whole story. Sorry for not realizing it's the same bug. 

I'll download now to check. 

EDIT: Nope, problem is persistant, just like in the screenshot, random side is very bright for no reason. There is also huge stuttering.

Could you please upload your "KSP.log" file to http://pastebin.com/ and also show the folder and file structure of how PlanetShine is installed in your KSP folder?

7 hours ago, Valerian said:

Could you please upload your "KSP.log" file to http://pastebin.com/ and also show the folder and file structure of how PlanetShine is installed in your KSP folder?

Sure, here is a log file http://pastebin.com/shLTztjJ

And regarding the structure, I do not have PS in gamedata (I'm also on the pnone atm), but it was generally there, nothing special, PlanetShine from the zip. Is there something you're suspecting on, sir?

1 hour ago, ThePrometheus said:

Sure, here is a log file http://pastebin.com/shLTztjJ

And regarding the structure, I do not have PS in gamedata (I'm also on the pnone atm), but it was generally there, nothing special, PlanetShine from the zip. Is there something you're suspecting on, sir?

Then I suspect you put the files in the wrong place and it can't find the config files.

Actually, according to your logs, PlanetShine is not even loaded at all by the game, so I wonder what could be happening there ...

Check that everything is installed properly, so that you have "Kerbal Space Program\GameData\PlanetShine" containing the folders "Config", "Icons", and "Plugins".

19 hours ago, Valerian said:

Then I suspect you put the files in the wrong place and it can't find the config files.

Actually, according to your logs, PlanetShine is not even loaded at all by the game, so I wonder what could be happening there ...

Check that everything is installed properly, so that you have "Kerbal Space Program\GameData\PlanetShine" containing the folders "Config", "Icons", and "Plugins".

Okay, here is LOG from a new clean instal, with only Squad and PlanetShine in GameData. No need to post pic, everything is there.
Pastebin went berserk, so I upped to zippyshare (http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/cHApBLYy/file.html)

Please, let me know what you think, it's still there, same as in the screenshot, eyeburning.

2 minutes ago, Waxing_Kibbous said:

Are you on KSP 1.2- build 1576? The newest PS 0.2.5.2 is working fine here

Huh, no, this one is 1564 O.o Ugh forget it, we're two, three days away from an official release of 1.2, V will sort it out anyway. I'll do another clean install, saves will be compatible anyway. Thanks regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

@Valerian The icon is broken since the release of Contract Configurator, as that has exposed an issue with the blizzy toolbar wrapper used in your mod:

NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.GetExportedTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PlanetShine.ToolbarTypes+<>c.<getType>b__5_0 (.LoadedAssembly a) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[AssemblyLoader+LoadedAssembly,System.Type].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PlanetShine.ToolbarTypes.getType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PlanetShine.ToolbarManager.get_Instance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PlanetShine.GuiManager.UpdateToolbarBlizzy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PlanetShine.GuiManager.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

the bad code is in the mod. its just contract config brought it to the fore.  whether you have blizzy, contract config or not. Ive had this error in sandbox with no contracts, blizzy etc. But its not just this one there are loads more. docking indicator, fmrs, i think scansat got fixed, usi's toolbar icons are not showing up etc, next stop is smokescreen since its showing up as well as being fixed once i got over there hehe. 

[EXC 11:35:20.135] NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.
    System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.GetExportedTypes ()
    PlanetShine.ToolbarTypes+<>c.<getType>b__5_0 (.LoadedAssembly a)
    System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[AssemblyLoader+LoadedAssembly,System.Type].MoveNext ()
    System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback)
    System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
    PlanetShine.ToolbarTypes.getType (System.String name)
    PlanetShine.ToolbarManager.get_Instance ()
    PlanetShine.GuiManager.UpdateToolbarBlizzy ()
    PlanetShine.GuiManager.Start ()  

Edited by COL.R.Neville

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.