Destroy All KSC Structures - OneForAllChallenge

OneForAll Challenge

Just destroy all the KSC structures in the fastest time possible.

Rules:

No mods!

Must use only one machine to destroy all e.g. one jet/rocket to destroy all.

Have fun!

Make sure to post evidence of time and all destoyed structures as an image or video.

q1zZyO2.png

Edited by Heretic391

Or a different board for BD Armory. IF you know what you're doing with BD, you can wipe out the entire KSC in not just one flight, but one pass.

Then again, if whackjob messes up his staging during the beggining of his ascent, I'm positive the entire KSC would suffer. One pass could be acheived in stock. with a big big big cluster bomb.

One ship destroy them all, one ship to blast them.

One ship to bring them down, and to debris reduce them....

I'm thinking the most practical stock way to do this would be a roving missle platform with SRBs times the number of targets. The hardest but potentially awesome would be the above mentioned cluster bomb of some sorts, set of above KSC. Somewhere in between would be a bomb dropping plane.

Edited by Tw1

Then again, if whackjob messes up his staging during the beggining of his ascent, I'm positive the entire KSC would suffer. One pass could be acheived in stock. with a big big big cluster bomb.

I dunno... that VAB's notoriously tough to trash. I've tried with stock... a Stock CBU would need submunitions 3.75 meters in diameter to take out the VAB. Can be done, but we'd need Whack.

Call it the Whack Attack. :P

Since there are mods that are specifically designed for targeted destruction, you may want to tread carefully here.

I agree. I just strapped 20 BDArmory howitzers onto a 40- (now 67-) tonne plane with 6 engines. The thing can blow any building to smithereens in a single volley, and is deadly accurate from several kilometers.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I use FAR?

All the Buildings have a week spot, you just have to find it. The VAB and SPH are the hardest to destroy but can be taken out. After many attempts with a stock ramming tank and a bomber I got mad and ended up using a tank with BDarmory. It has 12 Howitzers and 30m turret. Was able to take down the whole space center in just under 3 minutes. Here is the video of the carnage:

Spraying the complex with staged bombs did not work. I had to drop the entire rocket on the VAB just to destroy it alone.

2Iuw8yG.jpg

oyyaBZF.jpg

YFEe3d8.jpg

To do a complete destruction of the complex, you need to also take out the runway and launch pad.

This is one way to destroy part of the runway.

Ah, Heretic391. This is great, but it's not the funniest way to destroy the runway, IMO...

A funnier way is this.

(By the way, I've loved your videos since 0.17, or something. Thanks for making them. :) )

Getting back to a plan to destroy ALL of KSC: I'm probably going to go with the "tank ramming" idea put forth by some of y'all. I am going to post a video about it, it's just a matter of time...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.