The Multiplayer Project

My reaction :

OMG WTF AWESOME??? 8)

:o MULTIPLAYER !!!!

I was SURE it was possible ! I said it in the 'refuelling' thread !

I would love to help you, but i\'m still learning C#...

Did Harvester though about that when he released the plugin system ;)

I cant believe that this is my first post. I mean....actually i\'m very often here but never had something to say :P

But yeah... hi everyone and thanks trbinsc. I\'m proud to be a tester :)

And ...if you need something...a teamspeak or a test server...just ask me ;)

I\'ve made a irc channel on esper.net at #KSP_MPmod, everyone. I\'mma just going to haul my ass and start working on a roadmap of things we need doing, then we\'ll be able to start.

I\'ll probably need to talk to trbinsc about the team, but don\'t worry - no-one will be removed. We just need a bit more organization if this is going to move forwards.

Our operational controller is AFK for a bit but I have a few plans of my own so I\'ll see if that meshes with Causeless.

Join the irc I showed further up and talk to me there. trbinsc is also there right now, if not sporadically AFK.

Hello! I\'m new (to the game and forums) but just wanted to give a heads up I\'ve taken an interest into the multiplayer mod. I\'ll try to idle in IRC as much as possible and I\'d love to crank out some code ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

From what I know, he was in the IRC being an ass and insulting people after he had been told to stop several times, but I\'m not 100% sure on it.

Either way, unless someone wants to pick this project up, the thread should probably be locked.