Paul Kingtiger

KScale64 v1.2.2 16th April 2017

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, blowfish said:

"It won't work" is pretty vague.  Could you describe the problem in detail?  Logs would be nice as well.

Here's mine... butt loads of mods.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28426566/KSP%2064k%20Log%20-%204-29-2016/KSP.log

 

EDIT: Here's the entire Kopernicus log, also:

//=============================================================================================================//
//=====  Kopernicus 1.0.2 - (BuildDate: 24.04.2016 03:19:54; AssemblyHash: EVPtIOBJH9b3mJFDeu/9aNjb1VI=)  =====//
//=============================================================================================================//
[LOG 19:08:26]: Logger "Kopernicus" was created
[LOG 19:08:26]: Injector.OnDestroy(): Complete

 

Edited by FlexGunship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FlexGunship said:

Here's mine... butt loads of mods.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28426566/KSP%2064k%20Log%20-%204-29-2016/KSP.log

 

EDIT: Here's the entire Kopernicus log, also:


//=============================================================================================================//
//=====  Kopernicus 1.0.2 - (BuildDate: 24.04.2016 03:19:54; AssemblyHash: EVPtIOBJH9b3mJFDeu/9aNjb1VI=)  =====//
//=============================================================================================================//
[LOG 19:08:26]: Logger "Kopernicus" was created
[LOG 19:08:26]: Injector.OnDestroy(): Complete

 

Thanks for providing those, but I don't think you've actually described the problem yet.  Does the solar system not rescale?  Are you seeing visual artifacts, or getting a crash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Thanks for providing those, but I don't think you've actually described the problem yet.  Does the solar system not rescale?  Are you seeing visual artifacts, or getting a crash?

The game is identical to pre-installation of 64k. The mod had no discernible effect.

 

Edit: i could switch into full SQA mode if you want... but i was mostly just commenting on the previous poster, and then (when he didn't respond with logs) I filled in for him.

Edited by FlexGunship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlexGunship said:

The game is identical to pre-installation of 64k. The mod had no discernible effect.

Same here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FlexGunship said:

The game is identical to pre-installation of 64k. The mod had no discernible effect.

I think I figured it out.  Kopernicus has a hard KSP version checker which will cause it to disable itself on anything but the exact version of KSP it was compiled against.  In this case, that's 1.1.0.

[WRN 19:08:26.360] [Kopernicus] Detected incompatible install.
Current version of KSP: 1.1.1.
Supported version of KSP: 1.1.0.
Please wait, until Kopernicus gets updated to match your version of KSP.
[LOG 19:08:26.361] [Kopernicus] Aborting...

Nothing that can be done until Kopernicus updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, blowfish said:

I think I figured it out.  Kopernicus has a hard KSP version checker which will cause it to disable itself on anything but the exact version of KSP it was compiled against.  In this case, that's 1.1.0.


[WRN 19:08:26.360] [Kopernicus] Detected incompatible install.
Current version of KSP: 1.1.1.
Supported version of KSP: 1.1.0.
Please wait, until Kopernicus gets updated to match your version of KSP.
[LOG 19:08:26.361] [Kopernicus] Aborting...

Nothing that can be done until Kopernicus updates.

Updated Kopernicus to v1.0.3 which is compatible with KSP v.1.1.2 (the latest release). I'm still seeing the same issue; nothing seems to rescale. However, there is significant change to log files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0vhyxfk20ilwhb7/AABvM2-NN_GgT8gWlzEzjqf0a?dl=0

It looks like it was successful?? But no change in game experience.

//=============================================================================================================//
//=====  Kopernicus 1.0.3 - (BuildDate: 30.04.2016 08:31:16; AssemblyHash: 9AaUB43ZZtDXuEYjgwJORmZ/eTs=)  =====//
//=============================================================================================================//
[LOG 12:12:56]: Logger "Kopernicus" was created
[LOG 12:12:56]: Injector.Awake(): Begin
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target timeScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target scale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target Epoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target useOnDemand in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target onDemandLoadOnMissing in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target onDemandLogOnMissing in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target mainMenuBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target maxViewingDistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:12:56]: Parsing Target scaledSpaceFaderMult in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Sun
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Moho
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Eve
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Gilly
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Kerbin
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Mun
[LOG 12:12:56]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Minmus
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Duna
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Ike
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Dres
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Jool
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Laythe
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Vall
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Tylo
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Bop
[LOG 12:12:57]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Pol
[LOG 12:12:58]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Eeloo
[LOG 12:12:58]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Asteroid: Stock
[LOG 12:12:58]: Injector.Awake(): Completed in: 1977.9692 ms
[LOG 12:12:58]: StarLightSwitcher.Start() => Sun
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Sun:0 -> SOI = Infinity, Hill Sphere = Infinity
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Kerbin:1 -> SOI = 84159286.4796305, Hill Sphere = 196414707.77848
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Mun:2 -> SOI = 2429559.11656475, Hill Sphere = 3170563.33757116
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Minmus:3 -> SOI = 2247428.3879023, Hill Sphere = 3730392.49065433
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Moho:4 -> SOI = 9646663.0233281, Hill Sphere = 22060314.8155466
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Eve:5 -> SOI = 85109364.7382441, Hill Sphere = 185949494.965972
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Duna:6 -> SOI = 47921949.369738, Hill Sphere = 125063736.748336
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Ike:7 -> SOI = 1049598.93931162, Hill Sphere = 1225978.58343315
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Jool:8 -> SOI = 2455985185.42347, Hill Sphere = 4065824625.34358
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Laythe:9 -> SOI = 3723645.81113302, Hill Sphere = 5186318.66159496
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Vall:10 -> SOI = 2406401.44479404, Hill Sphere = 3893201.55262435
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Bop:11 -> SOI = 1221060.86284253, Hill Sphere = 2029674.44211376
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Tylo:12 -> SOI = 10856518.3683586, Hill Sphere = 14757877.6267184
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Gilly:13 -> SOI = 126123.271704568, Hill Sphere = 142427.423478875
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Pol:14 -> SOI = 1042138.89230178, Hill Sphere = 2038945.47430365
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Dres:15 -> SOI = 32832839.5767762, Hill Sphere = 92059713.5005964
[LOG 12:12:58]: Found Body: Eeloo:16 -> SOI = 119082941.647812, Hill Sphere = 266016718.015223
[LOG 12:12:58]: Injector.OnDestroy(): Complete
[LOG 12:12:59]: [Kopernicus]: RuntimeUtility Started
[LOG 12:12:59]: StarLightSwitcher.Awake(): Begin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FlexGunship said:

Updated Kopernicus to v1.0.3 which is compatible with KSP v.1.1.2 (the latest release). I'm still seeing the same issue; nothing seems to rescale. However, there is significant change to log files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0vhyxfk20ilwhb7/AABvM2-NN_GgT8gWlzEzjqf0a?dl=0

It looks like it was successful?? But no change in game experience.

ModuleManager 2.6.23 is not compatible with KSP 1.1.2 (probably could have guessed that it was that without looking at the logs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, blowfish said:

ModuleManager 2.6.23 is not compatible with KSP 1.1.2 (probably could have guessed that it was that without looking at the logs).

Wow, good catch. I appreciate the quick response. I saw that it was updated to 2.6.24 but didn't even think to see if it had been added to ckan. Just went back to check and there seems to be a bug in ckan. It shows that 2.6.23 is installed and that the latest version is 2.6.24 but doesn't offer the "update" check box.

pnYTXRp.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FlexGunship said:

Wow, good catch. I appreciate the quick response. I saw that it was updated to 2.6.24 but didn't even think to see if it had been added to ckan. Just went back to check and there seems to be a bug in ckan. It shows that 2.6.23 is installed and that the latest version is 2.6.24 but doesn't offer the "update" check box.

CKAN's metadata is going to be somewhat in flux after any KSP release.  Don't trust it blindly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fyi,

KSP 1.1.2 Linux + 64k + Latest ModuleManager + Latest Kopernicus + the heatshield tweeks I shared previously = All working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clouds from SVE appear too high, any suggestions? (Using latest release)

64K config was not executing on start up with latest release, also notification of out of date Kopernicus.

Edited by JebThrillMaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JebThrillMaster said:

Clouds from SVE appear too high, any suggestions? (Using latest release)

64K config was not executing on start up with latest release, also notification of out of date Kopernicus.

Try installing the latest version of Kopernicus, not the one that comes with 64k.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sandworm said:

Try installing the latest version of Kopernicus, not the one that comes with 64k.

I did, just thought it was worth mentioning.

Running SVE and Texture Replacer using KSPRC galaxy textures this seems to happen. http://i.imgur.com/6orBzsb.jpg
 

I'm assuming it's just Scatterer being buggy. It seems to only happen above around 160k.

Edited by JebThrillMaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JebThrillMaster said:

 http://i.imgur.com/6orBzsb.jpg
I'm assuming it's just Scatterer being buggy. It seems to only happen above around 160k.

It is, 160k is a config point in scatterer. You could try adjusting the atmosphere settings in the scatterer config.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've pushed a hotfix version up to SpaceDock with the correct version of Kopernicus, sorry about that, not sure what went wrong.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod has proven to be an excellent challenge. 

It took a little while but if finally got it working again for 1.1.2 on Win7. I'm getting the warning: "64K Unsupported version... please use 1.0.5" Previously, it wouldn't rescale with this warning but it seems to be working now.

From a fresh install with latest versions of ModManager, Kopernicous, then 64K and merged the GameData: everything works no warnings, everything was working fine. I installed FAR and KER (merged GameData since CKAN isn't updated yet), the warning came back but everything is till working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey any one have some custom scatterer settings for 64k? It looks good with scatterer and SVE but I feel like it could be better, mostly I find the fact that the horizon stays lit up even when you are completely on the night side a little annoying, however that may just be how scatterer works, never used it before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you redistribute SigmaDimensions with no mention or permission? That is a violation of the All Rights Reserved license. The only thing you actually add to the game right now that is your own is the Remote Tech patch. The actual resize/rescale that you've added does nothing more than what anyone could go into the settings.cfg and do for themselves. I could understand redistributing your MMpatch to the settings.cfg, but I do not understand why you would take credit for this when it's no longer your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Akira_R said:

Hey any one have some custom scatterer settings for 64k? It looks good with scatterer and SVE but I feel like it could be better, mostly I find the fact that the horizon stays lit up even when you are completely on the night side a little annoying, however that may just be how scatterer works, never used it before

You may have a better try over at the Sigma Thread for settings. Only thing I find wrong with SVE in 64K is cloud height and the orange/yellow glow in orbit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The compatability patch for Remote Tech is increasing the range of the antennas by 6.4, twice, causing an actual multiplication of 40.96.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JebThrillMaster said:

You may have a better try over at the Sigma Thread for settings. Only thing I find wrong with SVE in 64K is cloud height and the orange/yellow glow in orbit.

Yeah that was where us was gonna go next, the clouds and stuff can be adjusted with a simple mm patch, currently the only things I want to change are scatterer, and I have no idea how any of that works, plus something keeps overwriting the scatterer cfg, I make changes and then load into the game and when I back out the cfg has been changed back :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akira_R said:

Yeah that was where us was gonna go next, the clouds and stuff can be adjusted with a simple mm patch, currently the only things I want to change are scatterer, and I have no idea how any of that works, plus something keeps overwriting the scatterer cfg, I make changes and then load into the game and when I back out the cfg has been changed back :confused:

make sure the CFG is not read only by right-clicking it and looking in it's properties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now