Crashing on loading to space center

Your log appears to be truncated. Please upload your complete output_log.txt file to a file sharing service that allows the whole file to be downloaded.

Another thing you probably should do is move your KSP installation off the desktop to a different location on your disk, e.g. C:\Games\KSP

This looks like a classic "Windows 64 bit version is horribly unstable" crash and the only advice I can really give is to use the 32 bit version instead.

You could try moving your install to a different directory as I mentioned earlier as that has been known to affect the random crashing but the 32 bit version is likely to be much more stable...

Sorry, I thought cryptbin had a bigger file size.

Hello, I'm the author of Cryptbin. I wanted to apologize for the problems you experienced sharing your error log. You are correct that Cryptbin supports larger pastes, substantially larger in fact. Unfortunately I was in the midst of rolling out some new features and overlooked a small glitch that was cutting longer pastes short. That problem has now been resolved and I hope that you will continue to enjoy Cryptbin and the features, as well as security, that it provides. If you ever experience problems in the future, please shoot us an email or send me a PM here and I will address them immediately. If you happen to have an account with us, PM me your username and I will enable the "pro" features on your account. if you don't, feel free to create one and my offer still stands.

Thanks so much!

KSP: 0.25 Windows 8.1 64bit

Problem: Crashing on loading save

Mods installed: KWRocketry

Still happens on stock.

Reproduction steps:

Load a save.

Log:

http://cryptb.in/1GT6TsU

Same problem, win64bit install. It takes two to three tries on average to successfully load a save. Too bad as I am trying the 64 bit version to attempt to fix all the crashes caused by out of memory errors on the 32 bit version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.