.25 Ship construction parts panel(all buttons and such)

I downloaded KSP today and was doing all fine and dandy. then i tried to put in a couple mods (MechJeb and Adv.Thursters or something) and it wouldnt load. so i took out the thrusters pack. it would load and crash when i entered the hanger. so i took the MechJeb pack out. Then the visuals behind the parts while constructing where all weird and all of the buttons/icons where see thru. So i deleted everything and re -downloaded and now its still doing it.

HELP!

It looks like your install is still corrupted. Make sure that when you reinstall it, you aren't simply merging the zip file contents over the top of your previous install. That won't do any good if there are still left over files floating around from your install.

Also, yes, logs would help.That thread Master Tao posted will explain on where to get them.

Welcome to the forums! :D

~Claw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.