[1.10.x]FuelWings: v4 - Fuel customization in Stock, B9, & B9 ProceduralWings! - 11/08/2020

Tortoise

@Apaseall I finally figured out what's going on, I'm a Numpty and was looking in the wrong place. Fuel wings makes use of the mod, Modular fuel tanks to function. The mod conflict you're having is between SSTU and Modular fuel tanks. I tested it with all the configs for fuel wings removed and the loss of function is still there. You'd need to report this conflict/bug on the Modular Fuel tanks thread, and maybe on the SSTU thread to see if those 2 mod authors can work out a solution.

@arsyad100 I'm not sure what's going on there, I've not seen this behavior in any of my games, though this was a reported bug in a previous version of fuel wings, V 3.15 was supposed to have fixed it. I'm not sure why it's cropped back up, nor how to fix it, will need to investigate.

On 4/18/2017 at 2:18 AM, vardicd said:

@Apaseall I finally figured out what's going on, I'm a Numpty and was looking in the wrong place. Fuel wings makes use of the mod, Modular fuel tanks to function. The mod conflict you're having is between SSTU and Modular fuel tanks. I tested it with all the configs for fuel wings removed and the loss of function is still there. You'd need to report this conflict/bug on the Modular Fuel tanks thread, and maybe on the SSTU thread to see if those 2 mod authors can work out a solution.

@arsyad100 I'm not sure what's going on there, I've not seen this behavior in any of my games, though this was a reported bug in a previous version of fuel wings, V 3.15 was supposed to have fixed it. I'm not sure why it's cropped back up, nor how to fix it, will need to investigate.

I've tested it this bug somehow occurred to me only when I down scaled fuel container ( including wings ) with tweak scale. 

1 hour ago, arsyad100 said:

I've tested it this bug somehow occurred to me only when I down scaled fuel container ( including wings ) with tweak scale. 

I'm not familiar with tweak scale, and actually hate using it in my own games, doubt i'll be able to program in any fixes for that mod, might want to ask in the tweakscale forums and see if that's a known interaction bug between tweakscale and modular fuel tanks mod, which this mod depends on. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to say. My mod skills are mostly on the low end. I've got just about enough skill to keep the config files for fuel wings updated, and possibly add new parts but that's about it. Sorry.

• 2 months later...

Sent an updated version of the mod to Tortoise, only needed the updated modular fuel tanks mod, and all systems appear good to go. as soon as he sees it, okays it, and has time to post it, mod should be updated for 1.3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2017 at 3:06 AM, Draconomial said:

Fuel wings is not compatible with 1.3.1 due to its dependency on modular fuel tanks :(

Modular fuel tanks has a newer version I got from the thread for that mod (i don't know why CKAN doesn't have it) and installed fuel wings manually.

Edited by AngrybobH

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh hey neat! Gonna have to compare this to "wetter wings"  

@TortoiseBtw, Spacedock still has the default description for this mod 

My suggestion;

This addon allows you to add and customize fuel types/quantities in stock wings, and automatically cross-feed between other parts! 

The intention of this is to improve weight & balance, reduce craft size, and increase aesthetics!

Guaranteed 99% Kraken Proof.  (Warranty Void If Used Outside SPH

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, Critter79606 said:

Tortoise, is this gong to get updated on CKAN by any chance?

And Mark, I've already compared to wetter wings.  This is much better.

Thanks!

The latest version of FuelWings is on CKAN, but I'm currently having some issues getting it to display under the "Compatible" mods filter.

Will be looking into resolving that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.