[1.1.2] Serious Kerbal Business (v1.7.1.1) - New Strategies for Serious Admin

AlphaAsh

Im sorry for the spam. I have another suggestion. Since the contract rewards are usually pretty low when it comes to reputation. I mean, in the beginning they are. They are even low when it comes to rewarding science. Adopting policies that increase by percent is meaningless. 10% of 1 or 2 is not even 1. So you get +0.

Have you considered making policies that give a flat bonus of +1 for example to all contracts. For example +1 reputation to all contracts. It opens up for grinding the While landed at kerbin Contracts if you want to get reputation. Do you know what i mean?

May i sugest the Live Feeds policy, instead of giving +5% reputation just give +1 reputation on all contracts. Because +5% doesent give you anything on most contracts. You understand what i mean? Thank you.

Last but not least may i suggest you rename the mod? It will help it get significantly better exposure.

A simple name such as "Better administration building" will make more people click to find out what the mod is about. That is all.

Edited by abowl

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2015 at 0:00 AM, AlphaAsh said:

[quote name='Berlin']Will this work with 1.0.5?

Try it. I haven't had time to.

Does this mean you don't have any plans to continue updating this mod or potentially adding new strategies? Because I love your mod; it's quite unique.

7 hours ago, KocLobster said:

Does this mean you don't have any plans to continue updating this mod or potentially adding new strategies? Because I love your mod; it's quite unique.

I do have plans to continue updating this mod and potentially adding new strategies, yes. I'm also whiteboarding some ideas for (optional) hooking of Strategia.

Looking forward to it :)

I think the Admin building and strategies are a very under-looked and underutilized part of career mode. I have found them to be incredibly helpful in career, especially earlier on, approximately before you're going past Mun/Minmus. Having these extra contracts is great, I'm glad to learn you plan to add more.

• 2 weeks later...

v1.7 for KSP 1.1 is now available from SpaceDock.

Changelog:

• A few tweaks to most strategies, to take advantage of a few new strategy handles that have been added, as well as minor re-balancing of some strategies that seem a little under-powered.

v1.7.1.1 for KSP 1.1 is now available from SpaceDock.

Changelog:

• Added a new finance strategy that I forgot to in the previous release: Corporate Initiative. It's the exact opposite of Leadership Initiative and focuses KSC's goals on contracts.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.