-=Kerbal Space Program: Super Easy Mode?=-

HuntsmanThe7

Is there any Mod out there that makes Flying Planes, VTOLs and Helicopters so Unrealistically Easy that it breaks every Rule of Physics? If Not Could Someone Possibly Make One For Me and the Super S-E-X-Y Kerbal Space Program Community? :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: Even with Alt+F12 I Still Manage To Crash Everything...

It's Hard To Really Explain.

I Basically Need a Mod that includes a Little Part that when Placed on a Vehicle will automatically ignore all the Aero-Physics on the Vehicle and make it fly like a Plane from some really generic FPS Game with Really Easy to Fly Aerial Vehicles.

Yes I Suck at KSP, Deal with it.

(And Please No Jokes about Stock KSP Aerodynamics being Unrealistic)

Edited by AlderGottersint

Even with Alt+F12 I Still Manage To Crash Everything...

If that is the case then find another game, this one isn't for you.

If you want a mod that removes all challenge, there is one called HyperEdit that does the job nicely.

Edited by Alshain

Let's have a bit less sniping, shall we?

AlderGottersint, if you turn on unbreakable joints and gravity hack and infinite fuel, other than crashing into things you will only move when you thrust. However, in KSP, like that old classic Asteroids, you will *keep* moving until you thrust in the other direction.

In essence, I think regex actually hit the nail on the head: try using MechJeb to automate what your vessel is doing (*without* hack gravity on...) and use that as a way to learn how to control your vessel. You can also check out lots of Let'splay tutorials on YouTube on how to do various things.

although screwing ALL physics and breaking physics laws in totally physics based "game" sounds pretty much weird and senseless, I'd say that it's actually very possible to crash things even with alt+f12 no crash damage, happens to me often too :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.