[1.3.0] OPT Space Plane v2.0.1 - updated 29/07/2017

K.Yeon

I just did a review and spotlight of this mod! Check it out at:

KyleKidd: sir thankyou for reviewing my mod on youtube!! i really appreciated it!!!! Ill put the link on the front if thats ok haha

New cockpit is Awesome! Distinctive, and gives the perfect impression of size.

I also love how the cargo bay opens on top and bottom, and has a different opening mechanism than simple swing doors.

You are hitting it out of the park!

This is awesome.

Maybe with regards to the cockpit, consolidate the windows so there is one or two for each view.

A.K.A Less windows and squarer.

I would agree with the above sentiment, just have to say loving this mod absolutely beautiful parts.

The parts look awesome, but the cockpit really could use bigger windows. Why should you be stuck looking out such a tiny window Honestly, a cockpit of that size should hold two or three Kerbals with two of them sitting next to each other.

The parts look awesome, but the cockpit really could use bigger windows. Why should you be stuck looking out such a tiny window Honestly, a cockpit of that size should hold two or three Kerbals with two of them sitting next to each other.

Because it looks more aerodynamic and sleek hahaha, i am working on a few other variants cockpits do not worry!

I like the new cockpit a lot, kind of reminds me of a larger 'Firefox' cockpit (from the film firefox and I cant find a decent pic of the nose to show what I mean). As stated above it would look even better with rationalised windows.

I like the new cockpit a lot, kind of reminds me of a larger 'Firefox' cockpit (from the film firefox and I cant find a decent pic of the nose to show what I mean). As stated above it would look even better with rationalised windows.

I think you may be misremembering what the 'Firefox' airplane looked like, lol, but that is a cool plane as well. But the nose was much more 'faceted', with just a few flat planes, and a kind of 'chisel' shaped nose.

I think you may be misremembering what the 'Firefox' airplane looked like, lol, but that is a cool plane as well. But the nose was much more 'faceted', with just a few flat planes, and a kind of 'chisel' shaped nose.

And if you noticed I did caveat that by saying that this cockpit reminds me of a larger firefox cockpit, I was also using it as an example for the window arrangement which by the way will very much depend on the final seating arrangement.

You asked for feedback on the ILS cockpit:

The cockpit windows aren't doing it for me. The bottom edge created by the three windows on each side is too disjointed or broken. I look at it and feel that the front ones should be shorter by a third and the middle longer to meet the virtual bottom edge that would be created by the front and rearmost windows.