[1.3.0] OPT Space Plane v2.0.1 - updated 29/07/2017

K.Yeon

1 hour ago, RocketSquid said:

All of the links are broken.

Please just use kerbalstuff.

Just put you know what (rhymes with mediaspire) on these forums after the first "." 

Edited by Whovian41110

Hello all, 

I just want to share my love to OPT, one of the best mod IMO, I love the new wings they are just perfect.

i also wanted to share one of my creation made with that mod and own eveything to it^^

It's a Shuttle drop ship, it can carry a rover or some cargo, dock on a station and i use it everywhere ;p the Type C wing is perfect, it's so elegant

Edited by Vanguard-Warden

16 hours ago, hoppthehero said:

could you re add the old mk2 engine? it was sweggy (⌐■Ꮂ■)

Assuming you mean the short-length OPT Mk2 RAMJET (there used to be a long-form one...), if you have the previous release, you can import it back. That's what I did to use some old parts with the 1.8 version.

when you make an album on imgur you can embed the album with the  "imgur" button in the far right in the option of the post, it open a box asking for the ID of the album and you copy a part of the link:

The full link is: http://imgur.com/a/0mZXe

but in the box that pop up you copy only the last part, for that case it's "0mZXe" (without the "" of course) and voilà^^

Edited by Vanguard-Warden

Hi, This mod is great! It has a really nice aesthetic to it, and I am really enjoying it.

I was wondering though if in a later version you could add texture switch to make the wings and hull pieces have re-entry tiles and DRE ablator?

2 minutes ago, PringleMan said:

Hi, This mod is great! It has a really nice aesthetic to it, and I am really enjoying it.

I was wondering though if in a later version you could add texture switch to make the wings and hull pieces have re-entry tiles and DRE ablator?

I agree

The OPT textures are in png format. The game uses dds (almost?) everywhere. If it were a simple texture error (bad file format etc.) Unity wouldn't load them and KSP would show white parts.

Also the other guys here don't seem to have that problem. You are the only one with it.

2 minutes ago, *Aqua* said:

The OPT textures are in png format. The game uses dds (almost?) everywhere. If it were a simple texture error (bad file format etc.) Unity wouldn't load them and KSP would show white parts.

Also the other guys here don't seem to have that problem. You are the only one with it.

I'm going to check my vídeo card just in case. Thanks for the advise.

On 24/01/2016 at 6:32 PM, StahnAileron said:

If you wanna exit the Kerbin system on Jet engines alone, you can look at the SCRAMjet from SuicidalInsanity's Mk2 Expansion mod. You want/need the OPT Ramjets to reach the speeds needed for the SCRAMjet to work. You'll also want Pilot Assistant to help in keeping the right profile. I was able to reach >3km/sec velocity in a test run...

That's my problem. I overheat to quickly. Speeds of 2000 m/s at 30000 mean boom...

So I should try to level over higher?