Universal Storage - 1.2.2
WildBlueTools - 1.12
Buffalo - 1.2.1
Deep Space Exploration Vessels - 2.0.0.3
MCM - 2.1
Mobile Emitter - 2.0
Mark One Laboratory Extensions - 1.4.9
Pathfinder - 1.6.2

2 versions of Tweakable everything installed? Kill both versions as they have known conflicts with OPT nodes.

@K.Yeon can you add "Part Angle Display" and "Tweakable Everything" to the op as KNOWN incompatible please.

1 minute ago, MaverickSawyer said:

And why exactly is that?

no idea to be honest, I just know it causes issues with OPT nodes. I was never able to figure it out when I was maintaining OPT. But I do know its on the TE end and not the OPT end.

Edited by stali79

BY the way, whatever happened to the ramjet in this mod, it would go really well with my pygmy valkyrie SSTO.

Sorry, I know it's off-topic and the answer's probably somewhere in the previous posts, but i cannot be bothered trying to look for the answer there.

Edited by memeconnoiseur

10 minutes ago, memeconnoiseur said:

BY the way, whatever happened to the ramjet in this mod, it would go really well with my pygmy valkyrie SSTO.

Sorry, I know it's off-topic and the answer's probably somewhere in the previous posts, but i cannot be bothered trying to look for the answer there.

Check the legacy pack.

I'm having a problem I can't find an answer to (or even replication of results) and it only seems to happen with OPT (specifically the J body parts I've tried)

I build a plane in the SPH, go to launch and it's stuck.  Literally stuck.  I've noticed when the plane is being "physics eased" on to the runway that sometimes the landing gear don't contact the ground.  

When I apply thrust in any direction (up, forwards, backwards) the plane doesn't move at all.  It also doesn't roll due to gravity forwards or backwards as I usually see when I start a plane on the runway.  The plane will, however, roll and come to rest on 2 landing gear and one wing tip (and usually refuses to roll any other direction)  I've tried all different landing gear and still have the problem.

I have a secondary problem of the COM marker of my J body parts going way forward or aft of the actual body itself. I suspect the two may be related, and think it may be RealFuels at fault

I've read that OPT should not be causing this, as it is just a parts pack, and I'm not looking for a solution (though one would be great)  I'm mostly looking for repeatability by others.  Has anyone seen this?

My modlist below (1.2.2):

Spoiler

AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.4.2)
AutomatedScienceSampler (AutomatedScienceSampler 1.3.2)
BahamutoD Animation Modules (BDAnimationModules 1:v0.6.4.4)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.2.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.6.6.0)
Configurable Containers Core (ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.4.0.5)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.22.2)
Contract Parser (ContractParser 5.0)
Contracts Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 7.3)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.8)
Dr. Jet's Chop Shop (ChopShop 1:0.10.1.2)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.5.1)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.5.1)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.4.3)
K2 Command Pod Continued (K2CommandPodCont 1.1.8)
KEI (KEI 1.2.1)
Kerbal Aircraft Expansion (KerbalAircraftExpansion 3:v2.6.4)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.4.0)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.6.2.0)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.4.3)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1)
Kerbal-Konstructs (KerbalKonstructs 0.9.8.9)
Kerbin Side GAP (KerbinSideGAP 2.1)
KerboKatzUtilities (KerboKatzUtilities 1.4.7)
Kramax Autopilot Continued (KramaxAutopilotContinued 0.3.2.2)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.6.0.0)
MechJeb and Engineer for all! (MechJebForAll 1.2.0.0)
Mk2 Stockalike Expansion (Mk2Expansion 1:1.7.35)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.7.5)
OPT Space Plane Parts (OPTSpacePlaneMain 1.9.2)
Progress Parser (ProgressParser 6.0)
QuizTech Aero Pack (QuizTechAeroPackContinued 1.3.8)
Radio Free Kerbin (RadioFreeKerbin 1.2.0)
Real Fuels (RealFuels rf-v12.0.1)
Real Fuels: Stockalike RF Configs (RFStockalike v3.2.3)
Sensible Pumps Continued (SensiblePumpsCont 1.2.1)
Solver Engines plugin (SolverEngines v3.0)
StageRecovery (StageRecovery 1.6.8)
TakeCommandContinued (TakeCommandContinued 1.4.8)
Throttle Controlled Avionics (ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.4.1)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.9.1.0)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.6.2)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC v1.04)

Edit: Confirmed, RealFuels (or its stockalike RF config) broke use of J and K Body tanks for me.  Removing it fixed the problem just fine.

Edited by feldomatic
Confirmed source of problem.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but this mod brings in it's parts too early making it balanced a bit too much on the easy side.  It might be good to move a lot of the stuff down the tech tree further. 

Also, it's very easy to add a single tech node at the end of the tree to extend this purpose.  While Community Tech Tree isn't required to do this, I recommend using the generally accepted node names they use for obvious reasons of inter-mod compatibility, since most mods do this.

16 minutes ago, Acvila said:

Are there any tweakscale configs for body parts? i need bigger cargo :). Also AtmosphereAutopilot is not able to fly this planes, do you know why?

No idea for your first question. Lower the control authority on your airlerons etc. Mj2 had similar issues until ireduced the amount on control authority

20 minutes ago, stali79 said:

No idea for your first question. Lower the control authority on your airlerons etc. Mj2 had similar issues until ireduced the amount on control authority

with this setup mj2 is working well, but AA seems to not have any control, and i changed opt control surfaces with B9(which are working fine on other planes) and the same, AA don't control them... i will try another plane now, since i didn't check AA with other planes from yesterday when i installed OPT.

L.E. My fault, the AA didn't work because of a Rover which i load in the cargo bay. when i took rover in SPH i root it's part to atach it and think that was the reason. AA thought that i had rover, so no flight control. without rover it's working perfect.

Btw, the sound of dark drive is awesome in sub-woofer. i like this mode!

Edited by Acvila

On 07/03/2017 at 4:44 PM, Acvila said:

with this setup mj2 is working well, but AA seems to not have any control, and i changed opt control surfaces with B9(which are working fine on other planes) and the same, AA don't control them... i will try another plane now, since i didn't check AA with other planes from yesterday when i installed OPT.

L.E. My fault, the AA didn't work because of a Rover which i load in the cargo bay. when i took rover in SPH i root it's part to atach it and think that was the reason. AA thought that i had rover, so no flight control. without rover it's working perfect.

Btw, the sound of dark drive is awesome in sub-woofer. i like this mode!

having a rover onboard shouldn't make any difference

1 hour ago, stali79 said:

having a rover onboard shouldn't make any difference

I think he's saying he changed the root to the rover and built from that so it turned the ship type to a rover, and AA didn't recognize it as an aircraft.

16 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

I think he's saying he changed the root to the rover and built from that so it turned the ship type to a rover, and AA didn't recognize it as an aircraft.

Ahhhhhhh

1 hour ago, XOC2008 said:

when i tried to add the rover i couldn't because it has no node, so i applied root to it's docking port. now. after that i merge it with the plane, but no matter i selected root to the plane cabin, the plane with the rover on board can't be managed by AA... and if i fly it i get message that i'm on the ground even if i'm in space... without rover is fine

On 2/27/2017 at 10:45 PM, MaverickSawyer said:

Well, this is the ONLY conflict I've ever had like this, so I still think the ball's in YOUR court on this one.

REGARDLESS of whose fault it is, you shouldn't have two copies of the same mod in the same game to begin with.

This may be the only conflict you've had like this, but that has nothing to do with where the issue occurs. Your experience is not the complete set of all possible mod combinations in KSP. When a mod developer says that the issue is coming from elsewhere, it's typically coming from elsewhere. Both K. Yeon and stali79 take pride in maintaining/developing this mod and want it to be bug-free; they're not passing the buck and being lazy.

Also, may I suggest italics or bold or underline for emphasis?

58 minutes ago, Acvila said:

when i tried to add the rover i couldn't because it has no node, so i applied root to it's docking port. now. after that i merge it with the plane, but no matter i selected root to the plane cabin, the plane with the rover on board can't be managed by AA... and if i fly it i get message that i'm on the ground even if i'm in space... without rover is fine

Have you tried telling it to 'control from here' on the cocpit in flight after the re-root?

1 hour ago, stali79 said:

Have you tried telling it to 'control from here' on the cocpit in flight after the re-root?

i think KF wheels touching the cargobay is the culprit, when i lower they're size it worked, also with stock wheels touching the cargo bay work.

L.E.

KF wheels has adjustable suspension, so i tried to make rover docking back with the help of suspension, but if i lower in edit mode rover to be able to dock changing suspension values, it will touch cargo bay in edit mode and will not work at launch, AA will not work and the plane will be considered touching ground even in flight...(not an english speaker, so, i don't know if you will understand :) )

Edited by Acvila

OPT Legacy Pack 1.0.5 being uploaded to Spacedock.

* Added J-OMS
* Added J-Drone Core With OMS
* Set all J & K Parts to be hidden unless OPT installed.
* Corrected Juno cockpit bulkhead profile from J to OPTJ
* Corrected KTAV Custom bulkhead profile from K to OPTK
* Corrected KTAV bulkhead profile from K to OPTK
* Restored Humpback Crew Fuel config

Special thanks to @Winchester for the OMS configs.