[1.3.0] OPT Space Plane v2.0.1 - updated 29/07/2017

K.Yeon

4 hours ago, stali79 said:

I suck at tuning them, so if you can suggest better tunings for the shorter engine then I am happy to test them and incorporate them into legacy :)

I could 'tune' them but I'd need to know what the desired end result is?

Just now, Starwaster said:

I could 'tune' them but I'd need to know what the desired end result is?

I would almost suggest make the smaller one perform about 50% of the big one.

42 minutes ago, stali79 said:

I would almost suggest make the smaller one perform about 50% of the big one.

Either that or give it an entirely different power curve, maybe even make it a dual-mode engine as the only one K.Yeon ever bothered making was the overpowered monster that is the J-81. 

42 minutes ago, Winchester said:

Either that or give it an entirely different power curve, maybe even make it a dual-mode engine as the only one K.Yeon ever bothered making was the overpowered monster that is the J-81. 

J-81 was never dual mode, not until I resurrected it.

2 minutes ago, King Something said:

The big Mk2 scramjet has a built-in fuel tank, while the small one does not. I don't know of any other functional differences between the two apart from mass and volume, and see no reason why the small one should be made to be less powerful than the big one.

I thought I removed the fuel tank in that engine a long time ago.

It's been a few days since I used these engines last, but I recall them having fuel capacity.

Maybe remove the fuel tanks in exchange for more power? (and possibly more cost and/or further up the tech tree). Actually you should probably add more power to both of them regardless of other factors, and for good reason:

POWERRR!!!

Edited by King Something

I originally removed the fuel tank because I felt that the power of the engine was really high and envisioned it as one big engine. Last time I tried to tune one of these the nozzles were glowing at idle instead of when at full power.

3 minutes ago, stali79 said:

J-81 was never dual mode, not until I resurrected it.

Huh, didn't know that. So you're the one responsible for creating the config that makes basically every other engine obsolete? :)

8 minutes ago, King Something said:

It's been a few days since I used these engines last, but I recall them having fuel capacity.

Maybe remove the fuel tanks in exchange for more power? (and possibly more cost and/or further up the tech tree). Actually you should probably add more power to both of them regardless of other factors, and for good reason:

POWERRR!!!

No. Just... No.

The problem I'm trying to get fixed with the things is that they're already massively, massively overpowered, as they currently generate the same thrust as the J-92 Advanced Shcramjet, while being just over half as big in cross section, using less than 60% of the fuel, and costing less than 12.5% of the credits to build. 

They have way too much thrust for their size, their ISP is *insane*, and they both should cost in the region of six times as much even if the other two stats were changed, and probably more than ten times if they weren't.

They *seriously* need a balance pass of some sort. I'd drop both engines by at least 30% maximum thrust and down to 4000 ISP to start with, possibly letting the bigger one have 4300 ISP or something to balance out the fact that it's bigger and you need more work fitting it into your design...

@Winchester I think you've lagged behind quite a lot in your installed version of OPT Legacy. The J-61 lost its tankage before KSP 1.2 appeared.

@King Something @Starwaster The development of my variants of the J-60 and J-61 started from the same reasoning: They and the J-92 are indeed incredibly unique if you factor in their shapes and volumes, but I've seen their codes and they carry the exact same performance settings.

I've envisioned the J-61 having a lower average thrust multiplier since it's so small and more powerful than even I'm happy with and the J-60 could do with a more specific kind of buffing or nerfing--not simply "MORE POWER" or less power because it'ssimply really large and heavy. The J-61 and J-92 (according to their models) are just nozzles whereas the J-60 has the volume for a discreet and incredible amount of thrust-producing internals.

Now with the introduction of the HAE-02 engine it sounds good to make the J-61 weaker at high speeds to make the difference between these two a little clearer and make the HAE more relevant. In accordance with @stali79 Starwaster, Winchester: how about the J-60 be adjusted to have a more even thrust curve (more if not unchanged low-end power and less mid-range and high-end power but a much higher top speed than the J-92) not only making it more practical for its weight but making it more relevant in a unique way and giving it the most unique power curve and one (I hope) befitting of its shape and volume. I can also apply the Isp and cost changes while I'm at it.

If you guys can settle on your own desired performance ratings for the standard J-60 and J-61 or want what i suggested here I'll develop and include my changes along with my variant engines when I submit them to Stali for review.

My variant engines: the Mk2 SURGE (J-60) and Mk2 GAUGE (J-61) are even more powerful and expensive but they also have their clear use cases and more challenges or balance features, and are not chemical engines, and meant for use on Kerbin and Laythe (but nothing will stop you from using them there).

Edited by JadeOfMaar

2 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@WinchesterI've envisioned the J-61 having a lower average thrust multiplier since it's so small and more powerful than even I'm happy with and the J-60 could do with a more specific kind of buffing or nerfing--not simply "MORE POWER" or less power because it'ssimply really large and heavy. The J-61 and J-92 (according to their models) are just nozzles whereas the J-60 has the volume for a discreet and incredible amount of thrust-producing internals.

No jet engine part is ever 'just a nozzle', even if that's all you see. It's just assumed that the rest of the engine is buried in the fuselage or nacelle that it's attached to.

1 minute ago, Starwaster said:

No jet engine part is ever 'just a nozzle', even if that's all you see. It's just assumed that the rest of the engine is buried in the fuselage or nacelle that it's attached to.

I meant to say that.

Spoiler

Totally. :D In seriousness, I did mean to say that unlike OPT's other engines, the J-60 actually has that dedicated space for the internals.

5 hours ago, Cosmonauth said:

This mod is an eye-candy, and I have only one question:

Is there any way to use Interstellar Fuel Switch instead of Firespitter?

Yep. Just remove firespitter lol or the FS config file

Edited by stali79

8 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Winchester I think you've lagged behind quite a lot in your installed version of OPT Legacy. The J-61 lost its tankage before KSP 1.2 appeared.

@King Something @Starwaster The development of my variants of the J-60 and J-61 started from the same reasoning: They and the J-92 are indeed incredibly unique if you factor in their shapes and volumes, but I've seen their codes and they carry the exact same performance settings.

I've envisioned the J-61 having a lower average thrust multiplier since it's so small and more powerful than even I'm happy with and the J-60 could do with a more specific kind of buffing or nerfing--not simply "MORE POWER" or less power because it'ssimply really large and heavy. The J-61 and J-92 (according to their models) are just nozzles whereas the J-60 has the volume for a discreet and incredible amount of thrust-producing internals.

Now with the introduction of the HAE-02 engine it sounds good to make the J-61 weaker at high speeds to make the difference between these two a little clearer and make the HAE more relevant. In accordance with @stali79 Starwaster, Winchester: how about the J-60 be adjusted to have a more even thrust curve (more if not unchanged low-end power and less mid-range and high-end power but a much higher top speed than the J-92) not only making it more practical for its weight but making it more relevant in a unique way and giving it the most unique power curve and one (I hope) befitting of its shape and volume. I can also apply the Isp and cost changes while I'm at it.

If you guys can settle on your own desired performance ratings for the standard J-60 and J-61 or want what i suggested here I'll develop and include my changes along with my variant engines when I submit them to Stali for review.

My variant engines: the Mk2 SURGE (J-60) and Mk2 GAUGE (J-61) are even more powerful and expensive but they also have their clear use cases and more challenges or balance features, and are not chemical engines, and meant for use on Kerbin and Laythe (but nothing will stop you from using them there).

I'm not the one saying the J-60 has built-in fuel, and I'm only one version behind on the Legacy pack - and the last released version didn't change much, it just added a few things, you know, like J-series OMS system? That I wrote the configs for? :)

Anyway, my personal wish is that one of the two engines (the J-60 or J-61) be turned into another dual mode engine, as aside from the Dark Drive and the J-81 (which is also really OP with its ginormous ISP under all conditions), the OPT pack doesn't have *any* engines that work well in space. The ARI-75 and the Linear Aerospike have really sucky ISP compared to the others, Make the J-61 equivalent to say three RAPIERs, with slightly better ISP (that means it's still better than just grabbing a bicoupler and a pair of RAPIERs, but not as OP as the current J-81). 

Edited by Winchester

27 minutes ago, Winchester said:

I'm not the one saying the J-60 has built-in fuel, and I'm only one version behind on the Legacy pack - and the last released version didn't change much, it just added a few things, you know, like J-series OMS system? That I wrote the configs for? :)

Anyway, my personal wish is that one of the two engines (the J-60 or J-61) be turned into another dual mode engine, as aside from the Dark Drive and the J-81 (which is also really OP with its ginormous ISP under all conditions), the OPT pack doesn't have *any* engines that work well in space. The ARI-75 and the Linear Aerospike have really sucky ISP compared to the others, Make the J-61 equivalent to say three RAPIERs, with slightly better ISP (that means it's still better than just grabbing a bicoupler and a pair of RAPIERs, but not as OP as the current J-81). 

There were a couple of other changes I had made @Winchester, but the selling point for it was your J-OMS units :)To me it makes sense to have the J-60 as the dual mode engine given that it LOOKS like it could have the mechanics for dual mode. @Starwaster feel up to the challenge of retuning the J-61 to at most 60% of what it currently is, and retune the J-61 and upgrade it to dual mode?

EDIT: just checked my configs for the J-60, no entry in there for fuel....

Edited by stali79

I have problems with loading cockpits. My game crashes before entering runway if I make a plane with any non-legacy OPT cockpit. I have searched on the internets for this problem but obviously can't find anything to solve my problem also because the keyword "crash" is already heavily used in KSP ^^

I have made a plane with OPT 'Stail' and it's running fine. But OPT J, nope, can't load the plane, crash. Didn't try OPT K.

My OS is Linux btw.

40 minutes ago, Kerbanej said:

I have problems with loading cockpits. My game crashes before entering runway if I make a plane with any non-legacy OPT cockpit. I have searched on the internets for this problem but obviously can't find anything to solve my problem also because the keyword "crash" is already heavily used in KSP ^^

I have made a plane with OPT 'Stail' and it's running fine. But OPT J, nope, can't load the plane, crash. Didn't try OPT K.

My OS is Linux btw.

Logs? Modlist?

4 hours ago, memeconnoiseur said:

BTW can you make a set of 2.5m fuselages for the 2.5m cockpits?

I really want to make a plane with a 2.5m cockpit and a 2.5m fuselage size.

If so, thanks!

The mod author, @K.Yeon, showed some pictures of a 2.5 meter fuselage section with separate wing root fairings in progress a while back, but he's been MIA for the last month, most likely due to RL stuff (his job sends him on long trips with poor internet connection on occasion). He hasn't put the parts on the roadmap yet, so we don't know how soon in terms of updates he's planning on releasing them, nor do we know when he'll be back. 

Most of the rest of us here in the thread can't model worth a damn, or work the Part Tools that lets you turn your 3D models into actual parts, or we'd have done it already :)

In the mean time you might want to look at these mods:

SXT contains 2.5 meter fuselage parts for planes, including passenger, fuel and structural versions, using repurposed textures from the main game. It's thus really low profile texture-wise, but the parts don't always look the greatest and there's a *lot* of parts I never use at all.

As noted in the summary, the Mk2.5 fuselage system is essentially 2.5 meters with a flat bottom. While there is a shuttle cockpit included in the mod, there are also adapters for normal 2.5 meter fuselages, so you can use the flat-bottomed parts only for a section of the fuselage - for example, where your wing roots are, so you can build a space plane with low-mounted wings that mount to a flat surface. Very handy. Sadly, the author of the mod has stopped updating it, but there's nothing in it that doesn't work in 1.2.2.

1 hour ago, Winchester said:

The mod author, @K.Yeon, showed some pictures of a 2.5 meter fuselage section with separate wing root fairings in progress a while back, but he's been MIA for the last month, most likely due to RL stuff (his job sends him on long trips with poor internet connection on occasion). He hasn't put the parts on the roadmap yet, so we don't know how soon in terms of updates he's planning on releasing them, nor do we know when he'll be back. 

Most of the rest of us here in the thread can't model worth a damn, or work the Part Tools that lets you turn your 3D models into actual parts, or we'd have done it already :)

In the mean time you might want to look at these mods:

SXT contains 2.5 meter fuselage parts for planes, including passenger, fuel and structural versions, using repurposed textures from the main game. It's thus really low profile texture-wise, but the parts don't always look the greatest and there's a *lot* of parts I never use at all.

As noted in the summary, the Mk2.5 fuselage system is essentially 2.5 meters with a flat bottom. While there is a shuttle cockpit included in the mod, there are also adapters for normal 2.5 meter fuselages, so you can use the flat-bottomed parts only for a section of the fuselage - for example, where your wing roots are, so you can build a space plane with low-mounted wings that mount to a flat surface. Very handy. Sadly, the author of the mod has stopped updating it, but there's nothing in it that doesn't work in 1.2.2.

thanks for the info!

I'll be waiting for the dedicated parts for this mod though because I need my

planes to have the same texture style throughout otherwise I hate the design

Edited by memeconnoiseur

7 hours ago, stali79 said:

Logs? Modlist?

Will provide tonight (at work atm). I have a heavily modded KSP (more than 7000 thingies loaded at start). I run KSP via CKAN.exe via Mono. Most other mods run fine. My OPT mods are installed via CKAN.exe

modlist:

Spoiler

{
    "kind": "metapackage",
    "abstract": "A list of modules installed on the default KSP instance",
    "name": "installed-default",
    "license": "unknown",
    "version": "2017.03.21.05.32.14",
    "identifier": "installed-default",
    "spec_version": "v1.6",
    "depends": [
        {
            "name": "Chatterer",
            "version": "0.9.92"
        },
        {
            "name": "MechJeb2",
            "version": "2.6.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9",
            "version": "1:v6.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "Trajectories",
            "version": "v1.6.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9-PWings-Fork",
            "version": "1:0.40.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalJointReinforcement",
            "version": "v3.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "FilterExtensions",
            "version": "2.8.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "StationScienceContinued",
            "version": "v2.2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9-props",
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor-Core",
            "version": "1:v0.28.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ModuleManager",
            "version": "2.7.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterCore",
            "version": "v7.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core",
            "version": "2.4.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9AnimationModules",
            "version": "v1.0.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9PartSwitch",
            "version": "v1.7.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "KSPWheel",
            "version": "0.9.4.15"
        },
        {
            "name": "HullcamVDSContinued",
            "version": "0.1.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "ReentryParticleEffect",
            "version": "1.2a"
        },
        {
            "name": "PlanetShine",
            "version": "0.2.5.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "PlanetShine-Config-Default",
        },
        {
            "name": "KWRocketryRedux",
            "version": "3.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "KWRocketryRedux-GraduatedPwr",
        },
        {
            "name": "JanitorsCloset",
            "version": "0.2.14.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems",
            "version": "v1.4.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityCategoryKit",
            "version": "1.2.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityResourcePack",
            "version": "0.6.6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "DockingPortAlignmentIndicator",
            "version": "6.5.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor",
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk2Expansion",
            "version": "1:1.7.35"
        },
        {
            "name": "SmokeScreen",
            "version": "2.7.4.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "CrowdSourcedFlags",
            "version": "1.55.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "LSPFlags",
            "version": "v2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "MK12PodIVAReplacementbyASET2",
            "version": "0.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "SixSeatMk3cockpit",
            "version": "1.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "SCANsat",
            "version": "v16.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "RealChute",
            "version": "v1.4.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETAgency",
            "version": "1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETProps",
            "version": "1.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "BKDMk1FuelTanksPlus",
            "version": "0.0.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "ShowAllFuelsContinued",
            "version": "1.2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "MechJebForAll",
            "version": "1.2.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalEngineerRedux",
            "version": "1.1.2.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalHacksDroptankWrapper",
        },
        {
            "name": "OPTSpacePlaneMain",
            "version": "1.9.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "TweakScale",
            "version": "v2.3.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETAvionics",
            "version": "2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Expanded",
            "version": "1.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Lifters",
            "version": "1.16"
        },
        {
            "name": "IndicatorLights",
            "version": "1.2.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "OPTSpacePlaneParts",
            "version": "1.0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3Expansion",
            "version": "1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3HypersonicSystems",
            "version": "1:1.1.0.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "AnimatedStationScreens",
        },
        {
            "name": "CxAerospace",
            "version": "1.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "HazardTanksTextures",
        },
        {
            "name": "ProceduralFairings",
            "version": "v3.20"
        },
        {
            "name": "StationPartsExpansion",
            "version": "0.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalFoundriesContinued",
            "version": "2.0.1.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityTechTree",
            "version": "1:3.0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSpacecraft",
            "version": "0.6.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSolar",
            "version": "0.7.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureConstruction",
            "version": "0.7.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "VensStylePPTextures",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureProps",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSolar-Core",
        },
        {
            "name": "MarkIVSpaceplaneSystem",
            "version": "2.3.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "DeployableEngines",
            "version": "0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "AirplanePlus",
            "version": "12.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterResourcesConfig",
        },
        {
            "name": "AviationLights",
            "version": "v.3.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "K2CommandPodCont",
            "version": "1.1.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "TextureReplacer",
            "version": "v2.5.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KAS",
            "version": "0.6.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KIS",
            "version": "1.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "EasyVesselSwitch",
        },
        {
            "name": "PartMapper",
            "version": "0.4.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "Airlocks",
            "version": "0.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProbeControlRoom",
            "version": "1.2.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "Toolbar",
            "version": "1.7.13"
        },
        {
            "name": "ModularRocketSystem",
            "version": "1.13.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "ChampagneBottleRedux",
            "version": "0.3.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DMagicOrbitalScience",
            "version": "1.3.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractsWindowPlus",
            "version": "7.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "CapCom",
            "version": "2.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProgressParser",
            "version": "6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractParser",
            "version": "5.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalAnimationSuiteCont",
        },
        {
            "name": "WernherCheckerContinued",
            "version": "0.5.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "SmartStage",
            "version": "v2.9.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "RoverFuelTanks",
            "version": "1.0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KHWearableKISProps",
        },
        {
            "name": "CepheusSunflare",
            "version": "1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "Scatterer",
            "version": "2:v0.0300"
        },
        {
            "name": "SVE-MediumResolution",
            "version": "2:1.1.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "SVE-Scatterer-Config",
        },
        {
            "name": "EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements",
            "version": "2:EVE-1.2-2"
        },
        {
            "name": "AircraftCarrierAccessories",
            "version": "1:1.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalAircraftExpansion",
            "version": "3:v2.6.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzUtilities",
            "version": "1.4.7"
        }
    ]
}

log end (at which time errors occur)

Spoiler

[ERR 18:40:34.237] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.237] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.238] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.283] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.283] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.284] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.346] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.346] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'InternalVesselView'

[ERR 18:40:34.346] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.357] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Tried to look for method with propToUse still null?

[ERR 18:40:34.362] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Tried to look for method with propToUse still null?

[ERR 18:40:34.393] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.393] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.393] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.398] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.398] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeStabilityAssist

[ERR 18:40:34.398] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeStabilityAssist

[ERR 18:40:34.403] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.403] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.403] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.408] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.408] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.408] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.412] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.412] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.412] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.417] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.417] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.417] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.422] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.422] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.422] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.427] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.427] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.427] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.431] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.431] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.431] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.436] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.436] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.436] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.441] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.441] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.441] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.445] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.445] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.445] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.450] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.450] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.450] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.455] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.455] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.455] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeRetrograde

thanks for your help.

Edited by Kerbanej
added log + modlist

On 21/03/2017 at 11:56 PM, Kerbanej said:

Will provide tonight (at work atm). I have a heavily modded KSP (more than 7000 thingies loaded at start). I run KSP via CKAN.exe via Mono. Most other mods run fine. My OPT mods are installed via CKAN.exe

modlist:

Hide contents

{
    "kind": "metapackage",
    "abstract": "A list of modules installed on the default KSP instance",
    "name": "installed-default",
    "license": "unknown",
    "version": "2017.03.21.05.32.14",
    "identifier": "installed-default",
    "spec_version": "v1.6",
    "depends": [
        {
            "name": "Chatterer",
            "version": "0.9.92"
        },
        {
            "name": "MechJeb2",
            "version": "2.6.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9",
        },
        {
            "name": "Trajectories",
            "version": "v1.6.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9-PWings-Fork",
            "version": "1:0.40.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalJointReinforcement",
            "version": "v3.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "FilterExtensions",
            "version": "2.8.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "StationScienceContinued",
            "version": "v2.2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9-props",
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor-Core",
        },
        {
            "name": "ModuleManager",
            "version": "2.7.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterCore",
        },
        {
            "name": "InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core",
            "version": "2.4.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9AnimationModules",
            "version": "v1.0.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "B9PartSwitch",
            "version": "v1.7.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "KSPWheel",
            "version": "0.9.4.15"
        },
        {
            "name": "HullcamVDSContinued",
            "version": "0.1.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "ReentryParticleEffect",
            "version": "1.2a"
        },
        {
            "name": "PlanetShine",
        },
        {
            "name": "PlanetShine-Config-Default",
        },
        {
            "name": "KWRocketryRedux",
        },
        {
            "name": "KWRocketryRedux-GraduatedPwr",
        },
        {
            "name": "JanitorsCloset",
            "version": "0.2.14.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems",
            "version": "v1.4.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityCategoryKit",
            "version": "1.2.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityResourcePack",
            "version": "0.6.6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "DockingPortAlignmentIndicator",
            "version": "6.5.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor",
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk2Expansion",
            "version": "1:1.7.35"
        },
        {
            "name": "SmokeScreen",
            "version": "2.7.4.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "CrowdSourcedFlags",
            "version": "1.55.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "LSPFlags",
            "version": "v2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "MK12PodIVAReplacementbyASET2",
            "version": "0.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "SixSeatMk3cockpit",
        },
        {
            "name": "SCANsat",
            "version": "v16.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "RealChute",
            "version": "v1.4.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETAgency",
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETProps",
            "version": "1.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "BKDMk1FuelTanksPlus",
            "version": "0.0.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "ShowAllFuelsContinued",
        },
        {
            "name": "MechJebForAll",
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalEngineerRedux",
            "version": "1.1.2.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalHacksDroptankWrapper",
        },
        {
            "name": "OPTSpacePlaneMain",
            "version": "1.9.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "TweakScale",
            "version": "v2.3.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "ASETAvionics",
            "version": "2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Expanded",
            "version": "1.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Lifters",
            "version": "1.16"
        },
        {
            "name": "IndicatorLights",
            "version": "1.2.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "OPTSpacePlaneParts",
            "version": "1.0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3Expansion",
            "version": "1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3HypersonicSystems",
            "version": "1:1.1.0.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "AnimatedStationScreens",
        },
        {
            "name": "CxAerospace",
            "version": "1.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "HazardTanksTextures",
        },
        {
            "name": "ProceduralFairings",
            "version": "v3.20"
        },
        {
            "name": "StationPartsExpansion",
            "version": "0.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalFoundriesContinued",
            "version": "2.0.1.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityTechTree",
            "version": "1:3.0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSpacecraft",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSolar",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureConstruction",
            "version": "0.7.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "VensStylePPTextures",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureProps",
        },
        {
            "name": "NearFutureSolar-Core",
        },
        {
            "name": "MarkIVSpaceplaneSystem",
            "version": "2.3.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "DeployableEngines",
            "version": "0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "AirplanePlus",
            "version": "12.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterResourcesConfig",
        },
        {
            "name": "AviationLights",
            "version": "v.3.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "K2CommandPodCont",
            "version": "1.1.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "TextureReplacer",
            "version": "v2.5.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KAS",
            "version": "0.6.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KIS",
            "version": "1.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "EasyVesselSwitch",
        },
        {
            "name": "PartMapper",
            "version": "0.4.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "Airlocks",
            "version": "0.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProbeControlRoom",
            "version": "1.2.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "Toolbar",
            "version": "1.7.13"
        },
        {
            "name": "ModularRocketSystem",
            "version": "1.13.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "ChampagneBottleRedux",
            "version": "0.3.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DMagicOrbitalScience",
            "version": "1.3.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractsWindowPlus",
            "version": "7.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "CapCom",
            "version": "2.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProgressParser",
            "version": "6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractParser",
            "version": "5.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalAnimationSuiteCont",
        },
        {
            "name": "WernherCheckerContinued",
            "version": "0.5.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "SmartStage",
            "version": "v2.9.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "RoverFuelTanks",
            "version": "1.0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KHWearableKISProps",
        },
        {
            "name": "CepheusSunflare",
            "version": "1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "Scatterer",
            "version": "2:v0.0300"
        },
        {
            "name": "SVE-MediumResolution",
        },
        {
            "name": "SVE-Scatterer-Config",
        },
        {
            "name": "EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements",
            "version": "2:EVE-1.2-2"
        },
        {
            "name": "AircraftCarrierAccessories",
            "version": "1:1.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalAircraftExpansion",
            "version": "3:v2.6.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzUtilities",
            "version": "1.4.7"
        }
    ]
}

log end (at which time errors occur)

Reveal hidden contents

[ERR 18:40:34.238] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.284] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.346] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'EngineIgnitorRPM'

[ERR 18:40:34.357] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Tried to look for method with propToUse still null?

[ERR 18:40:34.362] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Tried to look for method with propToUse still null?

[ERR 18:40:34.393] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.393] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.393] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.398] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.398] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeStabilityAssist

[ERR 18:40:34.398] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeStabilityAssist

[ERR 18:40:34.403] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.403] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.403] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.408] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.408] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.408] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.412] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.412] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.412] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.417] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.417] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.417] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.422] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.422] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.422] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.427] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.427] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.427] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.431] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.431] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.431] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.436] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.436] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.436] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeAntiTarget

[ERR 18:40:34.441] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.441] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.441] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeManeuver

[ERR 18:40:34.445] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.445] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.445] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeNormal

[ERR 18:40:34.450] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.450] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.450] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModePrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.455] Cannot find an InternalModule of typename 'JSIInternalRPMButtons'

[ERR 18:40:34.455] [InternalProp]: Failed finding module JSIInternalRPMButtons for method ButtonSASModeRetrograde

[ERR 18:40:34.455] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Failed to instantiate action handler JSIInternalRPMButtons:ButtonSASModeRetrograde

thanks for your help.

Scrap ProbeControlRoom, it causes issues with OPT cockpit IVAs.

And what I am seeing with the log is RPM errors.  try reinstalling the main mod, RPM and remove Probe Control Room.