[1.3.0] OPT Space Plane v2.0.1 - updated 29/07/2017

K.Yeon

12 hours ago, Space Kadet said:

I am loving jesters vtols, here's my attempt from playing too much mass effect!

I use the TGOL VTOL engines for my Lunar landings. Its a PAIN to get them balanced right for use with MJ2, but TCA handles them perfectly.

1 hour ago, stali79 said:

Its a PAIN to get them balanced right for use with MJ2

There is an option for differential throttle in utilities.All you need to do is change control point to face up (docking port,probe core...).
Last devbuild #690 is really good at that.

2 hours ago, stali79 said:

I can't see any crashes in that log.

Well, probably because the game completly shuts down? Linux doesn't even say it has crashed.

I'm going to do a clean install and try using mods without CKAN.exe, first OPT + RPM

If I show up again it's because I still have a problem (I may also show up to say it works). Thanks for your time

2 hours ago, Kerbanej said:

Well, probably because the game completly shuts down? Linux doesn't even say it has crashed.

I'm going to do a clean install and try using mods without CKAN.exe, first OPT + RPM

If I show up again it's because I still have a problem (I may also show up to say it works). Thanks for your time

Actually you can see where crashes happen by looking at the last things to happen in the log. The log indicated you changed from runway to ksc with no issues hence why i said i cant see crashes.

5 hours ago, stali79 said:

Actually you can see where crashes happen by looking at the last things to happen in the log. The log indicated you changed from runway to ksc with no issues hence why i said i cant see crashes.

solved the issue!

After a whole sunday of toying with downloads, files, copy, clean installs, erase and try again...

I had OPT installed with CKAN.exe, and as I added mods, they overwrote OPT JSI stuff, so it messed with it. To solve this I un-installed OPT from CKAN.exe, and installed it last manually with its native JSI support.

Now have to check if every mod run fine

11 minutes ago, Kerbanej said:

solved the issue!

After a whole sunday of toying with downloads, files, copy, clean installs, erase and try again...

I had OPT installed with CKAN.exe, and as I added mods, they overwrote OPT JSI stuff, so it messed with it. To solve this I un-installed OPT from CKAN.exe, and installed it last manually with its native JSI support.

Now have to check if every mod run fine

Nice work mate :)

17 minutes ago, Likon Diversant said:

I can't look on stock crafts included with this mod. Some parts removed?

Probably missing the HAE-02 engine. The download link is on the first page in the OP.

On 3/26/2017 at 10:18 AM, stali79 said:

I use the TGOL VTOL engines for my Lunar landings. Its a PAIN to get them balanced right for use with MJ2, but TCA handles them perfectly.

gave them a try but 3 crashes later (1st 2nd and 3rd try) i installed them :P 

45 minutes ago, stali79 said:

does nobody read their inboxes? *glares at @Winchester, @Starwaster, @Stone Blue, @K.Yeon. @M_Ouellette, @Spanksh & @Mycroft* hahahahahaha

I do but I've been busy coding simultaneous changes to Heat Pumps and Real Fuels.... simultaneously. (interdependent changes)

Haven't had a chance to do anything else.

4 hours ago, stali79 said:

does nobody read their inboxes? *glares at @Winchester, @Starwaster, @Stone Blue, @K.Yeon. @M_Ouellette, @Spanksh & @Mycroft* hahahahahaha

I don't visit the forums every day, and I didn't see your message until now.. :(

I'll take a look this weekend, I'm kind of busy at the moment. Also, just because I know what's *wrong* with something doesn't necessarily mean I know what'd be *right* :)

4 hours ago, Starwaster said:

I do but I've been busy coding simultaneous changes to Heat Pumps and Real Fuels.... simultaneously. (interdependent changes)

Haven't had a chance to do anything else.

18 minutes ago, Winchester said:

I don't visit the forums every day, and I didn't see your message until now.. :(

I'll take a look this weekend, I'm kind of busy at the moment. Also, just because I know what's *wrong* with something doesn't necessarily mean I know what'd be *right* :)

its all good boys :) we just need to make the new engine weaker for atmo

Been playing a few mins, really great mod! I can't wait to get into the real meat of the mod. C'est la crème de la crème de la communauté (sorry, I just had to use french, that means "It's the cream of the cream of the community"). I'm gonna use this to make supply SSTOs to my transfer vehicles, then down to the bases.

Question: Any chance of USI-LS integration anytime soon? (e.g. have the cockpit automatically store Supplies and an empty tank of Mulch if it's detected)

Also, I haven't found any real use for the K fuselage other than fitting on Dark Drives. [EDIT] Talking of dark drives, it's very "interesting" stuff that comes out of the exhaust.

Edited by TDplay

1 hour ago, ozion22 said:

I have a problem with the mod i cant see any of the parts and i have reinstalled like 20 times. And i dont get any error.

That's it? That's all the information you're going to provide?

well, you probably didn't install it in the right place

48 minutes ago, Starwaster said:

That's it? That's all the information you're going to provide?

well, you probably didn't install it in the right place

Well then where should it be if i installed it in the wrong place.