KSC Island??

TranceaddicT

I don't use texture replacer or any visual enhancement mods and this happens to me quite frequently since .25. Usually when the space center first loads. The water then disappears south to north after a second or two.

I haven't used the claw yet in this version.

I thought it was normal. ( She said it happens to a lotta guys my age...;.; )

And I came here thinking this would be another person confused about the island runway.

I was wrong, carry on.

I do get this bug sometimes, but it appears briefly and then it goes back to normal. I haven't had it stay like that, before, though.

"We build a pump to get laythe's oceans into kerbin! That solves the fact that.. uh.. The oceans are too small? Wait, no, it was giant before. I guess now we're just making it bigger!"

So that's what it would look like on Laythe. Neat.

OH god yes. That would be cool. Not sure if the grass would work in that environment (or if it would be worth spending the resources maintaining it). But yeah, it would be really fun to have that kind of base there.

Oh man.. Why has nobody made a mod to let us build a KSC on another planet yet. I know this might be quite the task but.. A man can dream..

Extraplanetary Launchpads sort of accomplishes this. It allows you to put launchpads and runways on other planets and launch craft that you built in the VAB or SPH from them if you have the right resources to build them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.