How do I get more TwitchTV viewers?

Northstar1989

While I still struggle to try and get Squad's notice with my TwitchTV broadcasts (Rowsdower asked for a link to my Twitch profile a while back, and I haven't heard anything from him or Squad about it since...) the question remains- how do I get more viewers aside from making it to KSP-TV?

I watch tons of other threads swamped with viewers, yet mine seems to struggle to pick up even one or two...

I guess my fault is in not advertising it enough. Do I need to start doing shameless plugs? Does anyone have any ideas

My Twitch profile, by the way, in case YOU actually want to watch it at some point:

http://www.twitch.tv/northstar1989

There's actually an archived video you can find on my profile of a part of my latest Mun Mission. Watch the most recent longer ones entitled "Northstar Plays KSP!" not the super-short ones (for some reason, they are duplicate archives of just the first minute or two of audio of the functional broadcasts) or the one entitled "Technical Difficulties" (this is literally what it sounds like- the Chicago Twitch server is currently messed up, at least for broadcasts coming from my area, and I was struggling to try and get it to broadcast my video as well as audio... Eventually I just switched to the Dallas server, which ended all my problems.)

Regards,

Northstar

Edited by Northstar1989

Have fun at what you do, interact with viewers, don't get frustrated.

You are going at this completely wrong if you ask me, if you want to have lots of viewers and lose motivation that fast because you don't have any.. then this isn't your thing I guess.

It is not easy and takes time, so try to have fun.

Also, playing KSP for viewers is not easy as it doesn't have a lot of viewers overall. If it is the game you want to stream and have fun with, then I guess you still should stick with it.

The start really is hard, can't tell you this enough^^

EDIT: also, don't advertise, just.. don't^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.