[WIP][Plugin][0.3.3] Flight Computer - Fully automated flight, programmable via VPL

pixartist

I get this error when i boot up ksp:[Exception]: ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Is that the only information you get? If possible, please post the full error message from the log.

-snip-

I had to ALT+F4 out of the game because it hangs on loadup.

And when i tried to use it with a module manager config: adding the module to every part that has a command module, it won't let the parts load ingame.

Also: why does this mod needs a part?

it should be better of without it.

Edited by KasperVld

Here is the log: -snip-

And when i tried to use it with a module manager config: adding the module to every part that has a command module, it won't let the parts load ingame.

please post that to pastebin.com or some other login-free site.

Edited by KasperVld

DearPixArtist,

I am absolutely amazed how you did this. The mod itself. And the program you used in the demo-video.

I would like to understand the program flow. I tried to get screenshots from the video but I wasn't very good, I fear.

Would you please be so kind and provide some kind of documentation? At least a scribble of the program you used? So I (and everyone else) would be able to see and understand your coding.

And I would like to suggest to make some kind of load/save possibility so thar we are able to use good and proven programs again and again. And share them among ourselfs.

Thank you in advance,

Isabelle

DearPixArtist,

I am absolutely amazed how you did this. The mod itself. And the program you used in the demo-video.

I would like to understand the program flow. I tried to get screenshots from the video but I wasn't very good, I fear.

Would you please be so kind and provide some kind of documentation? At least a scribble of the program you used? So I (and everyone else) would be able to see and understand your coding.

And I would like to suggest to make some kind of load/save possibility so thar we are able to use good and proven programs again and again. And share them among ourselfs.

Thank you in advance,

Isabelle

When I get home later I will upload a demo vessel and make it available.

You don't need to login to download the .log file, and by the way i can't upload to pastebin: it's over the free account file size limit.

pastebin has a sizelimit ? wat ?

Also, when I tried to download on your link it asked me to login via facebook/google/twitter...

pastebin has a sizelimit ? wat ?

Also, when I tried to download on your link it asked me to login via facebook/google/twitter...

Post the link on this website if you want to download without an account: -snip-

Edited by KasperVld

Here is the log: -snip-

The errors you posted seem to come from "modularFuelTanks":

[ERR 00:58:17.346] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'TweakScale_ModularFuelTanks': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'modularFuelTanks, Version=5.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'modularFuelTanks, Version=5.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

[ERR 00:58:17.352] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'TweakScale_RealFuels': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RealFuels, Version=7.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'RealFuels, Version=7.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Also "RealRoster" can't seem to load its config file

Also "KSPAPIExtensions" has unhandled exceptions

Also MechJeb can't load "TweakScale_RealFuels"

And finally my reflection method can't seem to load types from some (?) assembly. Not sure what causes it, but it's most certainly some kind of plugin conflict. I'm gonna add exception handling to that method later, but I don't think Flight Computer will work with your addon configuration. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by KasperVld

I found the source of the problem: the tweakscale plugins for real fuels and modular fuel tanks are the ones messing up the game.

And i also have found that the barometer part messes up with the load on demand texture loader but it's easy fixable by deleting the flight computer and adding it's module to Squad's barometer.

I found the source of the problem: the tweakscale plugins for real fuels and modular fuel tanks are the ones messing up the game.

And i also have found that the barometer part messes up with the load on demand texture loader but it's easy fixable by deleting the flight computer and adding it's module to Squad's barometer.

Why would the barometer part mess with the texture loader ? It's the default mesh & texture.

Hi, i have the problem as MK3424 (no parts in career or sandbox). i tried to fix to delete the part (FlightComputer) and moved the module to sensorBarometer but doesn't work.

Any solution?

Hmm I don't really understand what you mean by "moved the module to sensorBarometer but doesn't work". I would suggest removing the plugin entirely and reinstalling it to the correct directory.

I had reinstalling it. but is not work. i tried and the version 1.4 same problem. without it i see all parts. :s

i thinking is problem as on FlightComputer part.

i use RSS, RO and Real Fuels.

Ct593Jg.png

Log Error:

[EXC 21:46:12.993] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes ()
KSPComputerModule.NodeCategories.FindAllDerivedTypes (System.Type baseType)
KSPComputerModule.NodeCategories.GetNodeTypes (System.String path)
KSPComputerModule.NodeCategories..ctor ()
KSPComputerModule.NodeCategories.get_Instance ()
KSPComputerModule.ProgramDrawer..ctor (KSPComputerModule.FPComputer computer, KSPComputer.FlightProgram program)
KSPComputerModule.FPComputer.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node)
PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node)
Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node)
PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node)
PartLoader+.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
PartLoader:StartLoad()
:MoveNext()
[LOG 21:46:12.999] [FlightComputer]: Starting None

Edited by Viruzzz

I think it's a plugin interference with realfuels: i had the same issue and it turned out that tweakscale's Realfuels and Modular Fueltanks plugins where to blame.

i had removed the Real Fuels and tweakscale. but is the same. :(

Will there be a module for adjusting your attitude based on a reference object? For example, in MJ, I have an option in Smart A.S.S. for rotating my ship's orientation in relation to the Sun, which is handy for things like space stations or solar observatories.

Will there be a module for adjusting your attitude based on a reference object? For example, in MJ, I have an option in Smart A.S.S. for rotating my ship's orientation in relation to the Sun, which is handy for things like space stations or solar observatories.

Currently all attitude values are relative to the body you are orbiting. So, no, currently you can't simply have your craft rotate towards another body. I'll add it to my bucket list.

i want this sequence to roll my ship 90 degrees but it did not execute the roll command:

i tryd everything 90, -90, 45, 0 nothing works.

ScreenshotFlightcomp.png

other question how can i delete a node?^^

btw: This mod is just awesome and easy to use thx alot!

Edit: would be cool to have a node to set a Manuever node, and a node to execute the Manuever node^^

Edit2: also select and move multiple nodes would be nice

mfg whaaw

Edited by whaaw

I added a node that returns the heading towards the current target.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.