MechJeb Embedded Universal

Dennis6492

Want to have MechJeb embedded in your ships? Don't like the MechJeb parts?

Then I present to you MechJeb Embedded Universal, Now With Career mode support!

It has two modes:
  • "Career mode" if you want career mode support, you'll have to go to R&D to unlock modules.
  • "It's Free!" if you want not to go to the R&D to unlock modules, they'll be enabled from the start.

This version uses ModuleManager (included 4.0.2) to provide functionality. It does not change your files, it justs appends the MechJeb core at the time of execution.
This does not add MechJeb functionality, it just adds the MechJeb module to the command modules. That means that you don't have to manually add MechJeb while building your ship, it will come embedded on the command module (not physically, but in the code).
(You can get MechJeb here: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/154834-16x-anatid-robotics-mumech-mechjeb-autopilot-283-3-march-2019/)
I take no responsability for what you do to your game
(Works on 0.23, all the way thru 1.7.2, you need to have the proper ModuleManager Plug in I included the latest one for convenience)
This addon is licensed under the GPL v3, and includes Module Manager by sarbian, swamp_ig, and ialdabaoth, which is licensed CC-BY-SA, forum link here: Module Manager Version 4.0.2
I have no relation to the guys behind MechJeb nor Module Manager, I would like to say thanks to them, and guys, keep up the good job!

Download : MechJeb Embedded Universal

Edited by Dennis6492
Fixed links

That looks like a very complete pack of the "add MJ to everything" MM script floating around! Cool!

One note, though: you will need to add the license to the post (and inside the zip), and you will need to make reference to the included Module Manager in the zip's readme and attribute Module Manager per the terms of its license, as well as including, or pointing out where one might find, Module Manager's license.

Per the Addon Posting Rules, all addons require a license, and that license must be in the downloadable file as well as the listing (and, if the link in the OP is to a listing, rather than to the file itself, while it is not required to put the license in the OP it is best practice). Further, all addons you bundle must themselves be accompanied by a license (or a link to the home of said addon, like a forum thread, which itself contains a license), and all addons you bundle must be bundled in compliance with their licenses (Module Manager is CC-BY-SA, so you must give proper attribution in your OP and in your readme regarding MM's authors).

Example for you readme:

This addon is licensed under the GPL v3, and includes Module Manager by sarbian, swamp_ig, and ialdabaoth, which is licensed CC-BY-SA, forum link here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55219

You have the link in the OP, not in the readme, and in neither place do you give credit as to whom it's by or mention its license. That (and no license for your own work in the actual file, not just on Curse) are the issues. You're welcome! :)

Well I gave credit in the post, I've updated my file, added the GPLv3 inside the zip and updated the readme :)

It has two modes:

1. [*=1]"Career mode" if you want career mode support, you'll have to go to R&D to unlock modules.
    [*=1]"It's Free!" if you want not to go to the R&D to unlock modules, they'll be enabled from the start.

How do I switch between the modes?

Congratulations on finding a post... I've been doing this for a long time, and I've posted it in Curse on June 6 2014...

Please stop trying to put me like a copycat or something else and go do something uselful.

What are you talking about? I linked that because it would also be useful to those looking to add mechjeb, since they posted it a while back. I know you feel threatened due to your confusing .exe launch, but take that attitude out on someone else.

What are you talking about? I linked that because it would also be useful to those looking to add mechjeb, since they posted it a while back. I know you feel threatened due to your confusing .exe launch, but take that attitude out on someone else.

Ok, I presumed you were doing it in bad faith, sorry about that, thanks for posting that link, I've let them know.

• 1 month later...

I had this one from earlier http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/221500-mechjeb-and-engineer-for-all which is basicly the same.

But I have a suggestion for you, which I think would be cool and I would do myself, if I knew how to.

But what if you made this mod so that you would individually have to purchase integrated MechJeb for each CM or probe?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.