MechJeb Embedded Universal

Dennis6492

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm having trouble with this mod. I use the career version (have to unlock modules as normal), but it still unlocks all Mechjeb functions from the very start.

I double, tripple, ect checked, and I'm absolutly using the career version, but the problem stays

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man sorry to bug you but I've been searching for help with this issue and tried everything it still isn't working for me dude. I'm using the It's Free installation and do not have all the MechJeb 2 features unlocked from the start... Sorry dude can you help me any further? I personally love the idea of this mod as I am no coder and wouldn't be able to implement it myself :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone with module manager skills know how to get this playing nice with remotetech? With mechjeb provided to probes this way, they always have local control, even when they shouldn't.

All this mod does is add the MechJeb module to all probes and capsules. It is exactly the same as the radially attached MechJeb case.

All this mod does is add the MechJeb module to all probes and capsules. It is exactly the same as the radially attached MechJeb case.

You say that, but the end results differ. The radially attached mechjeb case still requires a remotetech connection, thanks to a modulemanager config provided by RT. When mechjeb functionality is given to probes by this mod, they stop requiring remotetech connections. Hence why I was asking for anyone who understands modulemanager enough if they could help.

Edit: After some testing, it seems to only affect parts that have both a probe core and crew capacity. Even more confused than before now.

Edit2: Ok, never mind, it was actually because of a part that wasn't configured for remote tech correctly. Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

Edited by Stealthyboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, kcs123 said:

There is MechJeb and Engineer for all mod available trough CKAN. Does the same thing.

Love this mod, please add it to ckan!

I want one that will let me play career with all features without having to manually edit the config file every time I restart a ksp install.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Blauerdaemon said:

Mechjeb Embedded Universal 1.3 is now listed in the CKAN for both - career mode and free

@Dennis6492 

I had trouble with it initially but I realized my mistake and fixed it. works like a charm!

Edited by Berlin

• 1 month later...

I don't know why, but even if I didn't unlock MechJeb in tech nodes, I can use all Mechjeb fonctionnalities.

Does anyone have idea where it's from ?

EDIT : Found the techs needed are not the same as showed in tech tree, so changing them

EDIT 2 : The techs needed by MJ2 itself are the same so searching the origin of such a "bug" 

Seems to come from ETT !

Edited by iDInkeD06

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.