Nuka Corp shuttle project ( and apparently other stuff :D )

Anariaq

• 2 weeks later...
any updates my friend?

Naa been to harsh on my body lately. Been up 2 or 3 days at a time. And now my body is doing some payback. Everytime I try to work on something I do not have any energy to do it. Will continue when I can again.

Have restarted the minishuttle.

Added a little more siency to it :P It is designed to have a forward speed of max mach 3 or ca. 1000m/s So when entering the atmo. You need to keep the angle of 40 degree until the speed comes down enough to transition to forward flight.

Minishuttle001.jpg

Minishuttle002.jpg

Minishuttle003.jpg

Was thinking of mach 5. Though then it needed to be alot longer to do that. So I chose mach 3 instead.

Naa been to harsh on my body lately. Been up 2 or 3 days at a time. And now my body is doing some payback. Everytime I try to work on something I do not have any energy to do it. Will continue when I can again.

Not good.. sleep man, sleep!

I myself have a throat infection for the past 3 days with fever and that sort of stuff :(

And about the Shuttle.. Looks P-R-E-T-T-Y good :)

(Althought with this formfactor is a tailfin more aesthetically pleasing?)

Not good.. sleep man, sleep!

I myself have a throat infection for the past 3 days with fever and that sort of stuff :(

And about the Shuttle.. Looks P-R-E-T-T-Y good :)

(Althought with this formfactor is a tailfin more aesthetically pleasing?)

Been sleeping a lot so feel better. And hope you will get better.

The Problem with using a tailfin on the shuttles, is that It will be really long because it have to be inside the sound barrier cone. So the easiest solution is to put it on the wings.

And now been thinking about the projects. And maybe come up with something better. At least It is all my project in one kinda thing ;)

NTH_Lander001.jpg

NTH_Lander002.jpg

NTH_Lander003.jpg

It is a 3 kerbal shuttle mounted on the lander it self. And the landers main purpose is to transport modules to the surface of Mun or Minmus. Thinking of using the same system that Pablock is using for the crewable empty pods, for the Mun/Minmus base. So it will be possible to transport kerbals to the base where they can be inside the base it self. But that will be in the future.

Couple of questions:

- How big are these craft gonna be in relation to the other parts.

- How many will there be on release (like for instance space for 1 kerbal, or space for 3 kerbals being diffrent types)?

- Are these supposed to be assembled by the player or are they one piece parts like the cockpits in KSP.

- Are they supposed to be launched from the runway or the launchtower?

- It's looking mighty fine ;), release date?

OMG Anariaq! You're simply awesome !!! I just look at all what you posted on this thread and I'm amazed ! You're definitely not an beginner at modelling way far from that...more like a Master modeler XD. Do you have a team? Someone to test\balance your mod? If you want someone that is often available to test out your mod I'm here x) I know how to balance object I have two computer (a powerful one and a casual gamer one) and I really like testing. If you want to know more about me just pm me ;D It would really be an honor

I've said it before: Anariaq, your designs are simply astounding. If only you would go further than just the design and realise a real addition to KSP. So far, you've designed things that really make the viewers of your design drool. Yet, none of them have ever gone beyond the render images. Frankly, i'm wondering if this thread wouldn't be better situated in the "Art" section instead of the "Add-on development".

• 2 weeks later...

Will agree with TheCardinal.

I will not post any update til I have anything that is needed beta tested. So no update on this post until I have something for you guys.

The last post with something under development without any beta test model.

Korion_MK2002.png

Korion_MK2001.png

This one is replacement of Korion. Will have room for 4 kerbals.

Next post will have something to beta test.

Anariaq

I will not post any update til I have anything that is needed beta tested. So no update on this post until I have something for you guys.

I actually didn't really mind all the pictures and stuff. I Just had something to dream about :D So yea, please don't stop?

The last post with something under development without any beta test model.

Korion_MK2002.png

Korion_MK2001.png

This one is replacement of Korion. Will have room for 4 kerbals.

Next post will have something to beta test.

Anariaq

I WANT THAT POD !!!

Really looks great !

Is the empty space around the hatch (or at least i think it's an hatch) the room for chute ?