Nuka Corp shuttle project ( and apparently other stuff :D )

Anariaq

It seems like you "failure to launch" (I´m sorry, I just had to!) has been addressed multiple times..so I will not mention it. Your designs, however, are great! I would like to see some of your larger projects come to fruition first..as I am a proponent of bigger is better when it comes to KSP :) Have fun! Wish you the best man.

I actually didn't really mind all the pictures and stuff. I Just had something to dream about :D So yea, please don't stop?

Well don't think is a good Idea. Will keep the current with only posting stuff when It is ready for beta testing.

I WANT THAT POD !!!

Really looks great !

Is the empty space around the hatch (or at least i think it's an hatch) the room for chute ?

Yes it is based on the Orion capsule that Nasa is currently making. Will also add decouple and asas unit for it. It is bigger in diameter than the bigger ones that is in the vanilla KSP. So it need custom decouple that will fit those.

If you keep on doing cool stuff like that you may end up as dev!

Rofl doubtful. Currently the only thing I can show of my models are 3d renders. Have not released any of them yet. So if they are looking for future employee. I will not be on the list. Just because of my lack of speed in making them. And think the current squad size is big enough to finish KSP.

It seems like you "failure to launch" (I´m sorry, I just had to!) has been addressed multiple times..so I will not mention it. Your designs, however, are great! I would like to see some of your larger projects come to fruition first..as I am a proponent of bigger is better when it comes to KSP :) Have fun! Wish you the best man.

ROFLMAO yup that covers my work pretty realistically :D Thinking on finishing up the biggest shuttle on the list, after I finish Korion MK2.

Ah ok will tease you guys one last time :P

screenshot0.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

Took WAY to long for me to figure out how to make the hatch and the ladder on that pod :D but at least I finished it. Currently I'm finishing up the parachute and after that the decouple.

• 2 weeks later...
Dont say this has died, please say it aint so? :'(

I hope it isn't either.

But he did say that he would not post any update unless he had something worth releasing. I can only hope that he hasn't been on because he's busy working on his projects. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Loving those strap-on boosters! I always wanted a tiny set of SRBs!

Sorry but they are not SRBs. just ordinary liquid engine.

Have been away for a while. Was in no mood to do anything again. But back again. And a little emergency. Was trying out the now stuff in 0.16 and went for Mun. And finally found the arch. Though I accidently activated the decoupler and not the ladder. I have a new mission. To make a pod to get them back home.

little screenshot comp. if the mission

for me this looks like a creeper head :D

screenshot8.jpg

screenshot10-1.jpg

screenshot12.jpg

screenshot13.jpg

Well jeb want to do something cool I guess

screenshot15-1.jpg

screenshot16.jpg

And now they are stuck on Mun

screenshot17.jpg

Mission:

have a bigger pod to carry 6 kerbals. And not to big that it dos not fit the new parts. So far I think I have the design settled.

rescuepodmk1.jpg

And the seating arrangement.

rescuepodmk2.jpg

rescuepodmk3.jpg

And yes had a brainfart. And made a little shuttle ;)

microshuttle001.jpg

microshuttle003.jpg

microshuttle002.jpg

The shuttle looks cute

When are you going to release anything? I love your work, but the shuttle (the first one) looked about ready to add to the game before you just... did not add it. Any ETA?

Still, I love your modding skillz, dude.

When are you going to release anything? I love your work, but the shuttle (the first one) looked about ready to add to the game before you just... did not add it. Any ETA?

Still, I love your modding skillz, dude.

He vowed not to post anything until release, so no ETA, we will just have to be surprised one day!

• 6 months later...

Hey well the server crash did remove the new model I'm making it this time. This is just the render of the model that where before the wipe.

NTH_Mshuttle_MK2004.jpg

NTH_Mshuttle_MK2007.jpg

And a new Nmap for the cockpit.

NTH_Mshuttle_MK2009.jpg

Are planning to add specmap to it later.

Anariaq.

Hey, Anariaq, if you want I could help you with .cfg files and such, I have gotten quite good at the, after spending lots of time on my Apollo project. You think Nuka Corp. could employ me? I would be happy to help with these beautiful projects of yours!

Is it the launcher for the shuttle ? It looks gorgeous :P

Yes though I think they are to small compared to the shuttle. When compared to the buran/energia.

Hey, Anariaq, if you want I could help you with .cfg files and such, I have gotten quite good at the, after spending lots of time on my Apollo project. You think Nuka Corp. could employ me? I would be happy to help with these beautiful projects of yours!

PM send

any chance i can help test in game?

When ready to be tested yes :)

Will you be making IVA's for these shuttles?

Yes there will be IVA for the shuttle. Kinda useless for a airplane not to have a cockpit ;)

And because I need to have something to show for every post. Here is something I had be making for a long time now :)

NTH_Mpod001.jpg

Anariaq

Yes though I think they are to small compared to the shuttle. When compared to the buran/energia.

Just make it bigger :P

And because I need to have something to show for every post. Here is something I had be making for a long time now :)

snip

Anariaq

I wonder what it is ^^