Nuka Corp shuttle project ( and apparently other stuff :D )

Anariaq

Started to add gribbles to the internal for the Wing.

The lower deck will be empty at this stage. When IVA where you can move around, I will add additional stuff at the lower deck.

wing020.jpg

wing021.jpg

EDIT: started to add texture to the interior

wing022.jpg

wing023.jpg

wing24.jpg

Anariaq

Edited by Anariaq

• 2 weeks later...
OOOH i cant wait i cant wait!!!!!!!!:D
This looks amazing, can't wait :D

Will take some time though. Have been busy having mouse arm problems. Had to lay low with using computers. But got better and started to model more of the lifters for the shuttle.

wing25.jpg

wing26.jpg

wing27.jpg

Anariaq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello anyone there?

DJ the OP fades in and out generally..if you go back and read the last 44 pages of this forum you will see that he has done this several times in the past, and it will continue! Long story short if you want these things to come to life, then create them on your own!

Making a model of a shuttle is maybe 25% at most of what it takes to create a mod for this game. He hasn't even finished a single model in this thread let alone textures, interiors, game importation, and of course the data files. I suggest you impatient kids get a hobby, go outdoors, or something because I really doubt you'll be seeing any results any time soon from this thread, if at all.

Making a model of a shuttle is maybe 25% at most of what it takes to create a mod for this game. He hasn't even finished a single model in this thread let alone textures, interiors, game importation, and of course the data files. I suggest you impatient kids get a hobby, go outdoors, or something because I really doubt you'll be seeing any results any time soon from this thread, if at all.

Hey genius read before you rage. Go to page 43, post 425, then I suggest you re-consider your ill-worded post.

Hey genius read before you rage. Go to page 43, post 425, then I suggest you re-consider your ill-worded post.

Hey "genius", look again, models aren't finished, nor textures are, I suggest you re-consider your suggestion, since he's right. It may actually be some time before this mod is released. I do not wish to argue about this further.

Best of luck to the modder, keep up the good work, it is appreciated by the community!

It's pretty sad how people are never allowed to voice there frustration and concern for a developing add on or release one without if being seen as rage or insulting. Flying Spaghetti monster forbid this community actually allow some intelligent discussion and possible debate over a particular issue in regards to an add on. Any add on dev is immediately babied by fans and admins and anyone who even attempts to criticize or point out some inconsistent promises or frustrating aspects of what the dev had said or has done is quickly swamped by people telling them to shut it and the age old argument "They do this because they choose to, they aren't paid, they...' ect. If the critic attempts to continue to express his/her frustration, the person is quickly and quietly taken into a dark room by an admin and silenced.

Even now I can see the wave and the possible ban coming towards me as this post goes up.

To everyone that is upset about the OP being gone and not finishing his mods: Use it as inspiration to create the mod yourself! I did the same thing and noticed how time consuming the process is, and gained a lot of respect for him and other successful mod makers. It is difficult, time-consuming, and thankless much of the time. I look forward to seeing new and interesting mods every day!