Cannot leave Tracing Station

KSP: 0.25, 64-bit, Linux.

Problem: Cannot Leave Tracking Station.

Mods installed: Lot, check log file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sz6f1xznl9kp5r/KSP.log?dl=0

The GUI seems to be bit messed up, pressing "leave" button does not do anything.

wdPs2YI.png

When I mouse over some of the elements on the screen, "tracked objects" list appears and numbers on the tracked vessels-list appears.

xaQ2XDB.png

Edited by Shurikeeen

Are you paying attention to what mods your installing. I see your running DebRefund. Which will not work in .25 because the way Funds are adding in code has changed in .25 from what it was in .24, And debrefund is only for .24. That is the start of your Null References.

I can't even begin to guess if your using any other older mods. If it says .24 then I suggest not using it. You have so many mods installed that it would take a life time to figure it out. I noticed the debrefund right off and the corresponding funding Null References to go with it.

To put this in a nutshell. KSP can handle a few Null Refrences, but once you start stacking them like it shows in your Log problems like this tend to happen.

Edited by malkuth

Are you paying attention to what mods your installing. I see your running DebRefund. Which will not work in .25 because the way Funds are adding in code has changed in .25 from what it was in .24, And debrefund is only for .24. That is the start of your Null References.

I can't even begin to guess if your using any other older mods. If it says .24 then I suggest not using it. You have so many mods installed that it would take a life time to figure it out. I noticed the debrefund right off and the corresponding funding Null References to go with it.

To put this in a nutshell. KSP can handle a few Null Refrences, but once you start stacking them like it shows in your Log problems like this tend to happen.

Removing DebRefund fixed it.

Thanks <:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.