Game crash after landing module on kerbin PC gets slow. Plz help.

So, here I am building my space station around Kerbin.

my game gets a low on FPS when using big rockets with many stuff attached to them, but while it goes up and dropping stuff on staging, the fps gets better.

So, after delivering my power module to the station, my lander, (more or less the same configuration I use to land on the mun) de-orbits and I use Mechjeb to get me in KSC.

Everything goes well, the lander lands intact (usually when I am near KSC I turn off Mechjeb autolanding, it's not too precise and the buildings are really big :P ) I land it and when I click on recover vessel, my PC starts getting hick ups and the game gets very very slow. This does not happen all the time.

The screen changes and instead of KSC appears with the flight report, I get a crash.

I could use some help to see if I can avoid more of this.

I do not know if it is a mod or my PC limitations or KSP itself. I know the instructions that are in the support thread but since I do not know how to identify if a mod crash my game, I am in loss. I know my PC is not much but I play more demanding games with no problems.

My PC Specs:

5gb ram

ATI HD 7750

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 (2.6mhz)

Windows 7 64bits

Running KSP 32bits

output_log.txt (dropbox)

I use AVC and my mods are up to date and all with 0.25 installed.

If anyone wants the list of my mods please tell me, and I post here. They are not that much...I think... 23.... :P no graphical mods.

Thank you for any help anyone might provide.

Well, a list of your mods (with their versions) would be helpful. There are a number of "Out of memory" messages in your log as well as a number of other suspect looking things. Active Texture Management is giving an exception on startup and reporting that it isn't saving you any memory, have a look if there is a newer version and make sure it is installed correctly. MechJeb is reporting a couple of out of memory messages when trying to calculate re-entry simulations and appears to be an old version. A couple of your other mods also appear to be slightly out-of-date (e.g. Infernal Robotics).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.