Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Hi everyone my name is OriginalBeer, i have been playing this game for couple days and I already like it. So, I decide to log into the forums, but after reading some topics, I felt like epic noob in this game. Anyway going to continiue playing and gather useful information from forums to improve my gameplay. That's all for this time, bye. :)

Hi chaps and chappettes,

I've been playing KSP since March 2013, but for some reason never got round to registering on the forum. Anyway, that is now rectified and here I am!

I'm currently using KW Rocketry, TAC Life Support, Dmagic's Orbital Science and Universal Storage mods, all of which are 'must-have' in my opinion (along with Flight Engineer, of course!) :D

Cheers,

Paul

To post pictures on this forum, you will need to upload them to a filesharing service and copy/paste the link they provide into your posts. Imgur is pretty easy to use, and basic membership is free.

No downloading required for Imgur. Upload your pictures to it, then paste their BBCode link into your posts here. And no, you're past the probationary period now and are a full member, and don't require permissions for anything. :)

hi all

i have found this game... errr.. not remember, my brain is overclocked inside designs, orbits, where i can put the chutes and why the mechjeb want make me crazy to decide, redecide, more time to put it in a good correct position....

i quitly live inside or outside kerbin... my kerbal-brothers want explore, expand our domain and explode with stupid crazy crafts...

nice to have found KSP, and this awsome forum to personalize our game experience...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a hello to all on the forums.:D

I have been putting off getting an account for a while now since it looked like a pain to do but it actually wan't that hard, I'm now immediately wondering why I didn't do this earlier. :P

Hi All!

My name is Mr Tiddles (<- not my real name)

and i have played Ksp for about back to when it was released for public play, good times.

also , im a from Australia, i don't know how that applies to anything, but i have always found the Ksp games fabulous and great!

So, Thank you Squad, for making the best space, sandbox and explosive game around :P

Hello! I'm jake9039, and I know Ive asked a coulple questions, but I forgot to do this. I like big rockets. but they always explode. I've never made it to the moon, or anywhere past kerbin(unless you count shooting into orbit of the sun) that is why I stated my location as on the launch pad. any tips for me? also, what about kraken drives. how do I get those?

Hello, fellow wanna-be astronauts. I'm a nerdish player from Finland.

I have read this forum for a long time before joining, there is a lot of information and other good stuff in here. I have played too much of KSP, about 560 hours and counting (too bad steam counts all hours). It's nice to see how far this game has come even in the time I have played it, since 0.22. I have a feeling it will still get a lot better when it's all done.

And a small tip to all beginners of the game: study the basics of kerbal space flight from this forum (TWR, delta-v, apoapsis, periapsis and so on) and build-try-fail-revert-improve and repeat this until you succeed. Kerbal Engineer Redux helps a lot also, it boosted my gaming experience tremendously, when I didn't need to guess or calculate ships stats.

Hello everyone :)

I'm from the KSP subreddit and I've been lurking here for some time.

I'm finally joining because I'm trying to get into plugin development and figured here would be the best place to find information and help.