Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Howdy, @iteranthypatic and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about the forum or KSP, don't be afraid to ask. For the most part, nearly everyone here is willing to help. All we ask is you to share some screen shots of your favorite craft and tell us about them!

Again, welcome to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello @Saturn5tony and welcome to the KSP Forums!

Even the most recent demo is very old now.  We are currently on version 1.8 and I think the most recent demo version was 1.0.  That was released in 2015!

Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying the game and our little corner of the internet.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

15 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Hello @Saturn5tony and welcome to the KSP Forums!

Even the most recent demo is very old now.  We are currently on version 1.8 and I think the most recent demo version was 1.0.  That was released in 2015!

Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying the game and our little corner of the internet.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

Thank you so much @Starhawk Yes I got KSP - 1.0.0.813 demo on the net here at the end of the summer. Took a while to get used to it but wow, awesome program. I will keep 1.8 in mind when I get to order the release (which I see looks great!). I have been watching old videos from Scott Manley on utube and man, the orbital stuff looks complex but I am sure with a bit of time Ill get it.

The rockets are very basic in the demo but the career mode has you doing all sorts of stuff to build and use them as well as the contracts which makes it so much fun. Some tasks tho are very hard and control is something I need to get used too. Well thanks for the welcome and as Scott says "Fly Safe"!

Hello everyone!

I've been quietly enjoying KSP for some time (since 1.3.1) and been a regular reader of forum topics in the search for answers to technical and gameplay questions.  After gaining so much, I feel it's time to at least participate if not attempt to give a little in return.

I'm a long time Linux user and was drawn to KSP for its multi platform support, among many other attributes.

A big thank you to all those who regularly post helpful advice and solutions, particularly the one that features time and time again, @Snark

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I've been playing KSP since January 14 2017.

Probably like most rocketeers i didn't follow any guide or something like that, and just went for it. Let's say jeb had a hard time escaping from my contraption after "landing".

I've now developed my skills in rocket design.

Also, i've just now joined the forums. I might share some craft later.