Hello and Welcome!

Moach

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, tinygrox said:

The reCAPTCHA by Google.Strange,eh? But this is a common thing in our country--China.I have to use VPN to get through this.

Welcome, tinygrox, we're glad you are able to participate! 

I imagine the site maintainers will appreciate any details you can provide, perhaps using the 'Contact Us' link below.

From some very brief reading on the matter I believe a common fix may be to use www.recaptcha.net for the api call, rather than google.com.  I'm on my phone so haven't been able to verify exactly what this site is using.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, tinygrox said:

The reCAPTCHA by Google.Strange,eh? But this is a common thing in our country--China.I have to use VPN to get through this.

I relate! I moved to China in July. My account was created in May tho

@NotARobot

01001001010000000110000101101101010000000110111001101111011101000100000001100001010000000111001001101111011000100110111101110100

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings all! &)

My name is Matthew and I am a working software engineer hoping to transition into a PhD in Astrophysics. I am 48 and have not taken a math or science class since I was 18, so you can appreciate, as I do, how very "Kerbal" a life approach I am taking. :blink::wacko:

More seriously, I was recently introduced to this game and I am just literally gobsmacked by the community here, on Twitch, on YT, etc. I come from mostly a Wow/MMORPG background, which has just become an incredibly toxic player-base. So, you can imagine my surprise to see these forums and some of the streamers/YT folks so readily offering actually useful assistance in an effort to bring more people into the game. A very different experience for me.

In any event, I am privileged to be here and hope to learn from you.

Happy flight (and feel free to comment on the Kerbality of my life's decisions):

Matt

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

Thanks for welcoming me, how can I make a funny location like "In a bunker on alpha centuari" I was just wondering, thanks.

After you post a few more times to reassure the forum software that you are not a sneaky spambot, you will automatically receive the permissions to customize your profile. 

You're not a sneaky spambot, are you? 

13 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

After you post a few more times to reassure the forum software that you are not a sneaky spambot, you will automatically receive the permissions to customize your profile. 

You're not a sneaky spambot, are you? 

Nope I'm not and thanks for the advice.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, Starhawk said:

Hello @Kraken that doesn't exist and welcome to the KSP Forum!

I feel I must warn you that in dark corners of the system, it is whispered that those who deny the Kraken will one day feel it's wrath...   :)

Happy landings!

As my name suggests, I am the kraken but outside of every universe so I technically don't exist so no problem with him.