Hello and Welcome!

Moach

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 11:15 PM, Som-Boi_lol said:

Hello, there! I started playing before 2 months on PC and PS4. Im a noob, but I watched enough of Jacksepticeye's series. Here I might post screenshots. Sorry if my english is not good, i'm bulgarian

Welcome to the forums! Your english is absolutely great, i can't speak bulgarian at all, let alone any slavic language. I repeat,

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, federicoloren said:

Hi everyone my name is Jason

I play basketball in my spare time, I also play the guitar with friends and learn to play the ukulele too!

have a nice day, everyone!

Hi Jason!!

Welcome to the forum!

2 hours ago, federicoloren said:

I play basketball in my spare time, I also play the guitar with friends and learn to play the ukulele too!

Hey! Welcome aboard!

I always wanted to learn guitar but never did :grin:

On 7/2/2021 at 3:57 PM, federicoloren said:

have a nice day, everyon

Oh but hello there, Jason! Lovely to have ya here, welcome, and have a great time, fella!

On 7/2/2021 at 7:57 PM, federicoloren said:

Hey Jason, (@federicoloren) Welcome aboard!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I've been playing KSP for years but have never been active on the forums until now. I spend most of my time trying to do cool flips with rovers on the Mun. Glad to be here!

42 minutes ago, Sp1f said:

Hello everyone! I've been playing KSP for years but have never been active on the forums until now. I spend most of my time trying to do cool flips with rovers on the Mun. Glad to be here!

Howdy. 

9 hours ago, Sp1f said:

Hey! welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @Infinite_Maelstrom, to protect the forum we require new members to make 5 posts that are approved by a moderator before you may edit your profile. After that you can change your avatar by clicking this in your profile:
ogRPi2e.png

The about text and signature can be changed by clicking here:
ZhhE0CJ.png

Thank you!

How would I mark your post as a spoiler so it shrinks unless it is clicked on?

Also:  I forgot to introduce myself.
I've almost finished a degree in Mechatronics Engineering, and want to work for RocketLab once I do finish.  
In my spare time, I enjoy building spaceships out of Lego, and (obviously) playing KSP.  I've been playing since late 1.6, after my brother bought it, somewhat mistakenly thinking it was a combat simulator.  (BD Armoury)

Edited by Infinite_Maelstrom

• 3 weeks later...