Hello and Welcome!

Moach

• 2 weeks later...

its called mars final 2 in that video. btw the youtube channel is macollo. just search up ksp mars ultra direct. the reason why i am asking the forum this is because my YouTube isn't working so I need a hand. 

Edited by Chompsky

Anyways hello and greetings. Welcome

I have played this game for a while I previously treid to install mods but it didn't work and then after that I got a new computer and I was surprised after that I had missed the most simplest thing, putting your mods in the gamedata folder.  

Welcome @Chompsky!

That picture is from a very, very old version of KSP.  I'm pretty sure that design would still probably work in the game, but you won't find the same parts available to you anymore.   Especially now that I look at it, those are old school KW Rocketry (modded) parts.   You should be able to build something close in stock.   Even if somebody did have a craft file for it that exact craft, it'd be easier to build it from scratch that trying to get that old modset to load. 

And if you have any questions about how to use the forum, check out the New Members Guide, which is stickied at the top of this forum. 

thanks! but trying to build that rocket would be very hard and I hope someone does have a craft file but yes I totally agree that it would be more easier.

I had a feeling you would say it was from a very very old version of ksp I knew that very well.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:04 PM, Chompsky said:

Anyways hello and greetings. Welcome

I have played this game for a while I previously treid to install mods but it didn't work and then after that I got a new computer and I was surprised after that I had missed the most simplest thing, putting your mods in the gamedata folder.  

welcome to the forum!

On 10/10/2021 at 11:11 AM, Chompsky said:

thanks! but trying to build that rocket would be very hard and I hope someone does have a craft file but yes I totally agree that it would be more easier.

I had a feeling you would say it was from a very very old version of ksp I knew that very well.

Better late than never!

Welcome to the Forums!

• 3 weeks later...