Hello and Welcome!

Moach

I'm glad to see how much the community has grown and is thriving after these several years ! I used to play on a friends pc most of the first few months back in  2011 ??  is that right has it been 10 years ??  WOW   That makes it even more impressive to see the community this well !

Now I feel like I'm REALLY OLD .. I came across Kerbal on steam sale and read how much things have changed and grown, in game, not to mention the amazing MODS - So I thought it's about time to get backto the spaceport, build me a ship or few dozen and go where no man has gone before..  About  500 ft to my right and straight into the command center. ;)   Actually I bet allot have..  So that's finish this up by say Hi to all and hope I get to know sone off you soon and become a part of this great looking community !!  Live long and Smile  Capt Smirk  ;) 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:28 PM, kerbalcommander563 said:

Hello all!

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Please enjoy your time here!

14 hours ago, Capt smirk said:

I'm glad to see how much the community has grown and is thriving after these several years ! I used to play on a friends pc most of the first few months back in  2011 ??  is that right has it been 10 years ??  WOW   That makes it even more impressive to see the community this well !

Now I feel like I'm REALLY OLD .. I came across Kerbal on steam sale and read how much things have changed and grown, in game, not to mention the amazing MODS - So I thought it's about time to get backto the spaceport, build me a ship or few dozen and go where no man has gone before..  About  500 ft to my right and straight into the command center. ;)   Actually I bet allot have..  So that's finish this up by say Hi to all and hope I get to know sone off you soon and become a part of this great looking community !!  Live long and Smile  Capt Smirk  ;) 

Yeah! I used to play 0.24 ot 0.23.5 back in school (2018-2020) and when I got around to buying it on my PC I was, shall we say, overwhelmed and full of just pure excitement! 

Happy to have you back with us once again!

On 10/31/2021 at 5:08 AM, annanikolson said:

Hi everyone! I'm  a newbie here! :)

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

16 hours ago, ElectronicTwig said:

Hello! I'm @AtomicTech's friend irl and finally joined the forums and hopefully am getting the game soon!

4 hours ago, T.A.P.O.R. said:

Can't remembered the last time I posted... so I guess I'm new again.
KSP came back and grabbed my re-attention real hard recently and I can't get anything done IRL.

Feels good to be home :)

What did I miss?

Hello and welome to the forums!

Twig, you need to get KSP while it's still on sale.

45 minutes ago, Andrii_ said:

Hello.
I just registered.
I hadn't seen this content already created, I had created one to say hello a few minutes ago. I hope it's not a problem. :sad::wink:

You can say hello in both. There's nothing wrong with being friendly. :) 

On 11/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, ElectronicTwig said:

Hello! I'm @AtomicTech's friend irl and finally joined the forums and hopefully am getting the game soon!

On 11/4/2021 at 11:43 PM, Andrii_ said:

Hello.
I just registered.
I hadn't seen this content already created, I had created one to say hello a few minutes ago. I hope it's not a problem. :sad::wink:

Hello! Welcome to the Forum!

• 3 weeks later...