• Walk
  • Run
  • Eat stuff
  • Buy stuff
  • Contact people
  • Swear and wish bad luck for my old friend who left me in crumbles
  • Check her profile picture since she's cute not gonna lie
  • Check the forum for any stuff happening
  • Check the forum if Ruffles Kerman is here (oh yeah he's here! WELCOME TO THE FORUM! GET HIM HERE!)
  • Listen to Taylor Swift (sparks flyyyyyy)
  • Check Twitter for any NFT arguments ;)
  • Check Twitter for any updates about Swift's next re-recorded album
  • Check COVID-19 cases if it's lower than yesterday
  • Drink water
  • Attend online classes (booooring :rolleyes:)
  • Eat again since it's lunch
  • Check if my old friend who left me is online and just leave her behind since I wished her (REDACTED) (this is not true, I forgive and forget)
  • Take a nap (ahhh)
  • Blink
  • Open my eyes
  • Walk again
  • Eat something
  • Watch TV (melodysheep right now)
  • Check the forums again for any stuff
  • Check Twitter for notifications on my Tweet(s)
  • Check Reddit (always)
  • Check Discord (frequent as hell)
  • Edit videos
  • Listen to Taylor Swift again :)
  • Do the laundry (on Saturdays)
  • Wash the dishes (if needed)
  • Wash my hand
  • Check Google Maps for no reason
  • Check YouTube for no reason
  • Scream lyrics
  • Breathe deep
  • Cuddle my cat (say hi to Peanut my cat!)
  • Drink milk (sometimes) cuz it's nice
  • Message my friends good night (I remember it all too well :()
  • Sleep

repeat sometimes

Hello fellow kerbonauts, nice to meet you guys! Allow me to introduce myself, and how I got into KSP.  I may have some strange wordings so apologies for that. 

I'm ShinkibaKaisoku, you can call me Ben, I got this username...for no reason at all, lol. I'm playing KSP since 2019, all thanks to Scott Manley carrying me away with screaming little green frogs inside the rocket. :D All the time I've been staying in Kerbin system wandering around in Sandbox mode, because me noob :( (Also because I refuse to strand any kerbals beyond LKO

After playing the game for sometime and figured out how screenshot works, I finally decided to register on the forums since I knew this place's existence.

Today coincidently is the 2 years anniversary of me achieving my first orbit around kerbin. I remember jumping out of my chair violently upon confirmation of a orbit. Cheers to myself!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2011 at 12:38 PM, Moach said:

Welcome to the KSP forums!

we hope your stay here will be as pleasant as it can be, and that all your questions get answered with due thought and care

feel free to use this board to introduce yourself and to ask those basic questions we all once had!

there's no such thing as a stupid question here - so if you just got here, feel free to ask away! you'll find the KSP community is very friendly and eager to help :D

happy flying! - and may your number of landings be always close to your number of launches ;D

:cheers:

Question: what the heck is a stupid question again?

oh and to the new peeps.. you are GONNA ABSOLUTELY WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL LOVE THIS GAME. ITS SO AWESOME AND SUS; ITS PERFECT. Enjoy!

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

Hey all!  I played the demo way back when and for some reason left it there for years.  Last autumn I decided to pick up KSP again and give it a proper go.

I'm having a fantastic time playing Career mode with the DLC.  (When I succeeded in my first orbital rescue I felt like a goddamn hero.)  Now I've unlocked the whole tech tree and I'm experimenting a bit more with craft design and more adventurous missions.

Hi there, i am completely new user of this forum, but not new in playing KSP.

KSP was my second game bought on my steam account 6 years ago. Since then i have a lot of hours in the game. Usually i have issues with building some bigger ships from a lot of parts. So i am trying to have less parts (my limit thanks to old PC is 100 parts, because it was laggy). So far i visited Mun, Minmus, Dune and Ike.

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Howdy @Chladic88. :D

Pretty well :-) Just planning my new tanker ship -> i have Miner-vehicle on Mun, which will re-supply the Tanker. Tanker will be moving fuel from Mun to orbital station. It will be something like gas station for interplanetary vehicle. But im also thinking about doing some surface station.

1 hour ago, Chladic88 said:

Pretty well :-) Just planning my new tanker ship -> i have Miner-vehicle on Mun, which will re-supply the Tanker. Tanker will be moving fuel from Mun to orbital station. It will be something like gas station for interplanetary vehicle. But im also thinking about doing some surface station.

Good on ya. :)

Btw, i wanted to ask one question:

I know, that console version has a launch pad on Mun. Why it is not on PC as well? I mean, i understand, that playing KSP on concoles is more difficult, but it would be nice to have on PC as well. Even if i should discover it first. Or did i miss something?

26 minutes ago, Chladic88 said:

I know, that console version has a launch pad on Mun. Why it is not on PC as well? I mean, i understand, that playing KSP on concoles is more difficult, but it would be nice to have on PC as well. Even if i should discover it first. Or did i miss something?

No idea, but you could use kerbal konstructs to put one there.

Welcome too!

51 minutes ago, Chladic88 said:

Btw, i wanted to ask one question:

Some aspects of the game are more difficult or even absent in the console version, so I believe the Mun pad was given to the console players as a console-ation gift. 

3 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Some aspects of the game are more difficult or even absent in the console version, so I believe the Mun pad was given to the console players as a console-ation gift. 

I think so. I was watching some videos from VAB on consoles and it was ... little bit different :D It is sad, that it is not officialy on PC.

Lets hope, it will be possible to create some launch pads in KSP2 (and hope, that some modder will create an airship parts, as i love them :D )