Hello and Welcome!

Moach

4 hours ago, Neamesis said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this KSP forum website thingy, but I'm definitely not new to KSP lol I've been playing since 0.25 I think 1 update after the new KSC models. Anyway I also have a question, does this forum support LaTeX? or any sort of TeX typesetting? For those orbital mechanics equations :D

Hi, hello, hi! Welcome to the KSP forums

1 minute ago, Itsjustasmallboxofs said:

What problems should new users pay attention to in the forum?;)

One of our moderators has written a great guide for new members: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/184448-new-member-guide-92021/

And we have the official forum guidelines here: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Just now, Itsjustasmallboxofs said:

The Kampala space program community is so interesting. I like it. I really want to discuss with you what I found in the game:)

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you may be having a  translation error, In English it's Kerbal Space Program and don't worry, we love talking about the game. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ;) I have played KSP since November 2020. And I play it just about everyday for 2 hours! I have been in the forums for a while( not logged in.).  And well, I really just like trying out mods for KSP and tinkering in the VAB.

7 minutes ago, Kenbuy said:

Hello everyone ;) I have played KSP since November 2020. And I play it just about everyday for 2 hours! I have been in the forums for a while( not logged in.).  And well, I really just like trying out mods for KSP and tinkering in the VAB.

Welcome to the forum. KSP is a lovely experience. I play since 2015 and still love it a lot. Good to have you here!