Hello and Welcome!

Moach

I never truly introduced myself, I kind of just jumped right in. Well, to start, I have been playing KSP for 2 years now and I have to say that it is one of my favorite games of all time. Back when I was playing Space Engine, I decided to buy KSP as I heard that it was one of the best games for spaceflight. I did hear of KSP before, but I thought that it was just some silly little game. I did want to try it for myself, so I installed it on my 2012 Macbook Pro (which took 40 minutes to install and 10 minutes to load. [since then, I have upgraded to a Windows 11 PC which is 1000000% better, it can run KSP 2.]) and went into a pre-made mission instantly which then I dismissed all the messages on the screen that Gene Kerman was sending me. The game was at maybe 1 frame per 6 seconds, so I had to turn the graphics down to low which it then evened out to a smooth 11 frames per second. I started mashing all the buttons to see which one launched the pre-made rocket on the launch pad but nothing worked. I then went into the VAB and picked the Millennium Falcon from the steam workshop. I accidently clicked the spacebar and the ship shot ahead. The ship surprisingly got off the ground as I was not even touching the keyboard. I looked to the corner of my screen and saw a little green man named Jeb hysterically laughing as he plummeted into the ground. I turned my camera up from the grass and looked to the sky. I thought to myself, Maybe next time I can fly to that Moon up there.

Hi all,

Been playing KSP for a  while (over 154 hours according to Steam.. which for me, is a lot). I've checked out these forums on and off for years and I don't usually sign up to stuff like this. But I figured I'd show my appreciation for the series, the community and the development of KSP2 by making an account and saying hi. :)

Hi everybody

I discovered this game around 7 weeks ago. Since then I watched 150 hours of YouTube videos of Master Hellish and later of wintermancer. I waited until last weekend to buy it, because it was cheaper after the release of KSP2. In the last days I made some of the training stuff and some of the scenarios, and now I feel ready for the first career play. There are interesting challenges on the forum, so I will start with some of them.

Hello @DennisB and welcome to the KSP Forum!

I hope you are enjoying your KSP1 experience and your time here on the forum.  We are a lively bunch and there are a lot of emotions around EA release of KSP2, but this is still one of the friendliest places on the net.

Glad to have you aboard!

Happy landings!

Hi everybody !

I'm a mechanical engineering student and I've known the game for a long time but I've been playing KSP1 only since December ! And  I do livestreams on KSP1 and 2 on Twitch ! :)

I'm glad to have discovered this great community ! :D

Hello.

I've been a long time fan of this game, but have finally decided to make an account here. I will admit that I probably won't use it often, but it is still very nice to have. I've been playing KSP1 on an off for the past few years, and can definitely say I've had fun times on it. There are definitely more fun times to come!

For future reference, forum members may call me Zidane rather than tankengine888 which is somewhat a mouthful.

3 minutes ago, tankengine888 said:

Hello.

I've been a long time fan of this game, but have finally decided to make an account here. I will admit that I probably won't use it often, but it is still very nice to have. I've been playing KSP1 on an off for the past few years, and can definitely say I've had fun times on it. There are definitely more fun times to come!

For future reference, forum members may call me Zidane rather than tankengine888 which is somewhat a mouthful.

Welcome to the forum Zidane! :happy:

Hello
Some of you may remember me as JebNotFound, but I am reborn as Toaster355
Any of you know a good way to get some quick posts in so I can quickly get to customizing my account? Thanks and I love you all

On 3/19/2023 at 7:34 PM, Toaster355 said:

Hello
Some of you may remember me as JebNotFound, but I am reborn as Toaster355
Any of you know a good way to get some quick posts in so I can quickly get to customizing my account? Thanks and I love you all

Hello!

I'd suggest to give some feedbacks in the "challenge" posts. The creators or participants will appreciate it. :)

• 2 weeks later...