Hello and Welcome!

Moach

10 hours ago, [Quantum_Computer] R-Tron said:

I can't see where to click.

I've always been curious as to how an AI can 'see'. Now I can watch one in action!! :D :D :D :D :D 

Actually, I have a question: I just created a signature, and I saved it, but it doesn't seem to show up on my posts. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Mycroft

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

I've always been curious as to how an AI can 'see'. Now I can watch one in action!! :D :D :D :D :D 

Actually, I have a question: I just created a signature, and I saved it, but it doesn't seem to show up on my posts. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing - I see your signature ("My craft on KerbalX") fine.

Sweet! So I just don't see it? Do you see the CMAU Incorporated logo beneath it?

45 minutes ago, Pecan said:

Nothing - I see your signature ("My craft on KerbalX") fine.

7 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Sweet! So I just don't see it? Do you see the CMAU Incorporated logo beneath it?

Now I'm back I do - well, instead of rather than beneath.

Edited by Pecan

Howdy, all. Long-time lurker, sandbox player, big fan of USI, OPM, OPT, and Near Future. I finally sign up and then bugged out that I misspelled my name. Is it possible that can be fixed? :( It's JadeOfMaar, not Jad...

38 minutes ago, JadOfMaar said:

Howdy, all. Long-time lurker, sandbox player, big fan of USI, OPM, OPT, and Near Future. I finally sign up and then bugged out that I misspelled my name. Is it possible that can be fixed? :( It's JadeOfMaar, not Jad...

Okay one sec.

Hiring 1,000 Kerbals is boring as hell.

And the prices! OMG! The last Kerbal cost $168,338,800, which is way more expensive than my Leviathan, which was the second most expensive craft on KerbalX! Thank heavens for Sandbox Mode!

57 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Hiring 1,000 Kerbals is boring as hell.

And the prices! OMG! The last Kerbal cost $168,338,800, which is way more expensive than my Leviathan, which was the second most expensive craft on KerbalX! Thank heavens for Sandbox Mode!

Not if you do it right.

Just get 32 of the huge crew modules and put them together. Then Set "Auto-hire" to "True," and then click "Fill Seats."

Just now, Dman979 said:

Not if you do it right.

Just get 32 of the huge crew modules and put them together. Then Set "Auto-hire" to "True," and then click "Fill Seats."

Ya, well ‘Fill Seats’ which is what I did, literally froze KSP for an hour. I finally gave up. I will keep that in mind, though. Thanks.

hey there, been playing kerbal for about three years and been loving every minute of it, although now is the first time I have joined the community side of it. big ups to the people at squad, awesome game, cant wait for next update. the main reason I am here is because I keep on coming across a particularly annoying bug when I put kerbals on eva averything seems to go a bit crazy. when kerbals try to get back in ship, they do... but they leave a "clone" of themselves outside holding onto the ladder. I thought it was quite funny at first, like a weird outer space encounter, has Stanley kubric written all over it :P but cant control/remove the clone. and while he is holding onto ladder cant go back to space center without losing all progress up until that point. also the map view goes all weird and the planets run away leaving my kerbals lost in space.

I fear the space kraken may be responsible...

• 1 month later...

Hello Sam! and welcome to the KSP Forums!

Whilst I may be a cantankerous, curmudgeonly, old geezer I don't consider myself a clod.  Nevertheless I heartily extend the warmest of welcomes and tell you that I am glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!!! =)

New here to the forums but not really to the game. I have 316 hours of gameplay logged (Steam loves telling me i have no life XD) and thought id finally say hi XD

Anyways, i'm making my voice heard as i really should start thanking people for their hard work and to let people know that in the coming days/weeks i will be starting my first ever Youtube channel (woo!!) starting with my all-time favorite game =). I know what i will start doing and am currently build-testing concepts for my first series which is a gargantuan task lol.

Hopefully i will get to know many of you amazing people and i am looking forward to getting involved in the discussions

Your new friend, Daylen =)

Hi everybody!

I have been playing KSP since...well... if I remember correctly, there was no mun at the time I started. Playing regular since short before 1.0 came out. I really do like the non violent aspect of the game (plus the space aspect. that's huge aswell). Its a pleasant variety to the games I normally play :wink: .

This forum has been a huge help to me regarding my understanding of the game mechanics. So thanks to all of you.

Greetings

Chris