Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Greetings!

I've been playing the game for a relatively long time, first hearing of it around February of 2012. Of course, at the time I didn't know how to even get to the moon, just simply relishing the fact that I could get out of the atmosphere and enter orbit with just enough fuel to do absolutely nothing afterwards, nor did I know that the game would (rightfully) become a huge success.

But, here we all are, version 1.0, creating a wonderful community since time immemorial. And, as I have had the tradition of doing something special on KSP's major updates (last time I tried to do athletics, never again), why not join the community? Who knows, maybe I might overcome my social anxiety after all.

Hello all,

I played the KSP demo just over two weeks ago after reading about it in an accounting magazine (not mine - my wife is the real wizard with numbers) and I'm hooked. What a fun, fabulous and educational program!

I'll be visiting this forum to get expert advice when things go wrong, or even right, perhaps!

Cheers,

Wakaleo (Jim)

Welcome Wakaleo! The forum is a great place to find help or commiseration when you fail, and to share triumph and learning when we succeed.

Welcome The Mighty Wolf! Glad to see you joined.

Good to have you folks aboard.

Happy landings!

Just now decided to sign up to the forums.

Hello all of you. The only question i have so far is: how can i get a pllane up to over 19k with only the 45 science nodes unlocked?

Edit: happy kerbaling to all including but not limited to: other community members, staff and every other space enthusiast.

Edited by Akronymus

o/ hello all. Just got hook on the game 3 days ago. Its awesome. The forums are helpful. And there are some really cool space designs out there! Never thought I'd learn so much from a game that is amazingly fun and awesome to play. Here's to some more successful and failed missions in Kerbal space!

Welcome Ramh5, Akronymus, and, once again, mackadelik. Good to have all of you aboard!

The Gameplay Questions and Tutorials section of the forums is a very useful resource for learning about the game. If you have a question, there's a good chance it's already been answered there. If you don't see your question, start a thread asking it.

Happy landings!

so I am running into a problem I installed my first mod from BD armory to use the weapons and I have them on my game however when I use them they don't do any damage as they show in tutorials also they don't hit the target selected can anyone help me with this problem? thank you

Hello lonewolf73, and welcome to the forums!

You should check in the Add-On Releases section of the forums. There's pretty much a thread for every mod. They can help you sort it out.

If you don't know where to look in there, check the sticky thread which contains a list of mods as well as links to the thread for each mod.

Hope this helps.

Happy landings!

Finally got around to joining the forum, though I've been playing since a little before the drop of 0.90. Prefer playing with the Real* Suite, but so far I'm having a blast with 1.0. Just figured I'd say 'ello and make myself open for interaction. I'm no Scott Manley, but I can certainly hold my own.

Hey guys!

I'm pretty active over at /r/kerbalspaceprogram since like .13, but I finally (after >2 years) realized I should see what's up over here!

I just did my first duna round trip like a month ago! Now I'm playing through career mode for the first time, and I just got my mun and minmus bases set up.

I like to play a fairly modded version of KSP that I'd refer to as Vanilla Plus. KAS, mechjeb, realchutes, KER, trajectories and various editor plugins. No overhauls, and not many new parts.

Any threads I simply must see? I'm especially interested in munar refineries.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not new to the forum, but I have a question: Underneath your name it says something, in my case it is 'Bottle Rocketeer' I have seen people with custom ones, and I want to know how to change it. Does anybody know how?

Hello all. Been playing KSP since 0.23, and been lurking on the forums since .90. Figured I ought to join y'all in the pursuit of spending billions to incinerate hapless kerbonauts and/or sweet, sweet science.

I prefer to play in career mode, and I start a new one every major update (either from Squad or a favorite mod), so the furthest I've gotten is landing a rover on Duna. I use a few mods to make things more interesting (FAR, DR, RemoteTech, Kerbal Engineer, MechJeb, Extraplanetary Launchpads, MKS/OKS, KAS/KIS....). I'm currently working on a spaceplane that doesn't use R.A.P.I.E.R. engines, for those early-game rescue missions.

Happy to be here :D

Greetings one and all! Thanks to Mr. Manley I have been trying the demo version for about 6 weeks, and Finally over the weekend landed someone on Mun *&* successfully... got them back into a Kerbin orbit that comes vaguely close to home every few days with only a moderate chance of the ship being flung off into a solar orbit by frequent encounters with Mun. :\ - However, I figured this was close enough, so Sunday I rewarded myself & bought the Full version. I imagine I will be asking about mods after a few weeks of exploring Stock.

However, this morning (after flying about a dozen missions) I suddenly found that I could not design a new ship in the VAB. I am not lacking in any resources that I can determine, and I have Zero active missions. The Last mission I flew was hodge-poge job designed to send 4 tourists on a 5700m Suborbital hop down the coast, which involved 5 independent solo-capsule landings after final staging. Could this be a by-product of my final staging sequence messing things up, or is this a "glitch"?