Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Hi Everyone, I am new here. I really like this game. So I would like to say "Thanks" to SQAUD for making this amazing game. I would also like to say "Thanks" in advance to the Kommunity for the good times I look forward to having on these forums.

35 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

I've seen animated avatars around the forum so I imagine the answer is yes.

Happy landings!

Thanks. I've tried before, but i foolishly added a webm instead of a .gif :confused:

Also, hoe does the reputation system work?

Edited by Markush100

I’m so happy! I just achieved my first successful orbital rendezvous and docking! No one was hurt, but it took me almost a whole orbit thanks to an SAS failure in the other ship. 

That’s so hard, I can’t wait to do it again! ;)

Now to figure out how to refuel….

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

I’m so happy! I just achieved my first successful orbital rendezvous and docking! No one was hurt, but it took me almost a whole orbit thanks to an SAS failure in the other ship. 

That’s so hard, I can’t wait to do it again! ;)

Now to figure out how to refuel….

Congratulations!

Docking is a difficult task to accomplish and, therefore, very satisfying when you do.

If you right click on one of the tanks and then press the Alt key (if you use Windoze) and right click on the second tank you will have 'In' and 'Out' buttons appear on the pop-up menus that will allow you to transfer fuel.

Happy landings!

That's awesome! I remember running out of LF/O on my first try, and using all my RCS fuel to get there. To refuel, right click on one tank, and then command click on the second tank. you should see some "In" and "Out" buttons. to end the transfer, press the "Stop" one. Way to go!

36 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

If you right click on one of the tanks and then press the Alt key (if you use Windoze) and right click on the second tank you will have 'In' and 'Out' buttons appear on the pop-up menus that will allow you to transfer fuel.

I’m on OS X, so I’ll try the command key…. 

The alt/option key works, but the command key doesn’t :huh:

I also have a question, but can’t figure out how to ask a question on the tech support forums (I feel like a dunce), so can I ask it here?

45 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

That's awesome! I remember running out of LF/O on my first try, and using all my RCS fuel to get there.

That’s funny, since I actually ended up way over-estimating both the amount of LF/O and RCS fuel and had to eject a tank that had a lot of fuel left.

21 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I also have a question, but can’t figure out how to ask a question on the tech support forums (I feel like a dunce), so can I ask it here?

If you go into the Gameplay Questions section of the forum, there is a button at the top right labelled 'Ask a Question'.  That should get you going.

Happy landings!

1 minute ago, RattleSnake said:

Why do all of my posts have to be approved by a moderator? I mean, not to say that I will be posting anything that they would not approve of, but it takes way too long to be approved.

The moderation staff approves the first few messages by newcomers to ensure that they aren't spam bots, primarily. And with me and five other new moderators in addition to the older staff, we try and approve posts as fast as we can. I even get notified about it.

Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, RattleSnake said:

Why do all of my posts have to be approved by a moderator? I mean, not to say that I will be posting anything that they would not approve of, but it takes way too long to be approved.

Its a forum feature to keep spam out. On a related note, you shouldn't need approval anymore.