Hello and Welcome!

Moach

15 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Some aspects of the game are more difficult or even absent in the console version, so I believe the Mun pad was given to the console players as a console-ation gift

I guess it was added, because we, console players don't have the mission builder... 

Edited by Aerodynamic Kerbal
ohhh luk nwe peig

7 hours ago, Maria Sirona said:

Hello Chadlic, have a nice dayand welcome :3

Your computer can only run a 100 part ship? No offense, but that's pathetic. Mine once ran a 775 parter no problem.

Well, to make it easier, you can call me as Cooler. That translation of my nickname into english language :D

On 12/29/2021 at 1:40 PM, Schmidtrock said:

Renoobing after several years away. Hi all and I hope everyone is having nice holidays!

On 1/1/2022 at 9:02 AM, NyetiArts said:

Hey all!  I played the demo way back when and for some reason left it there for years.  Last autumn I decided to pick up KSP again and give it a proper go.

I'm having a fantastic time playing Career mode with the DLC.  (When I succeeded in my first orbital rescue I felt like a goddamn hero.)  Now I've unlocked the whole tech tree and I'm experimenting a bit more with craft design and more adventurous missions.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:53 AM, Chladic88 said:

Hi there, i am completely new user of this forum, but not new in playing KSP.

KSP was my second game bought on my steam account 6 years ago. Since then i have a lot of hours in the game. Usually i have issues with building some bigger ships from a lot of parts. So i am trying to have less parts (my limit thanks to old PC is 100 parts, because it was laggy). So far i visited Mun, Minmus, Dune and Ike.

Hello!

@Chladic88OH MY LORD I CHOKED ON YOUR PROFILE PICTURE

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

While you're here, try to visit this thread sometime, it's fun ;)

Enjoy the forums and enjoy the game! :)
- Keb Kerman, body of Kerbal Productions, not its liver.

Edited by Kerbal Productions
Thread moving

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While I'm here I might as well ask (because for some reason I didn't in my first post) are there restrictions related to account personalization (stuff like changing profile pictures or backgrounds) for new accounts? I wanted to customize my stuff but I couldn't find where to do it...

1 hour ago, The Laythean said:

are there restrictions related to account personalization (stuff like changing profile pictures or backgrounds) for new accounts?

Yes there are restrictions imposed until a new user has five approved posts.  Once you have had five posts approved you will have access to customization options for your profile.
This is an anti-spam measure which is necessary to protect the forum.

Happy landings!

On 1/5/2022 at 6:02 PM, Kerbal Productions said:

@Chladic88OH MY LORD I CHOKED ON YOUR PROFILE PICTURE

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

While you're here, try to visit this thread sometime, it's fun ;)

Enjoy the forums and enjoy the game! :)
- Keb Kerman, body of Kerbal Productions, not its liver.

Hello, I'm Abel101126, I'm really happy to join the forum. 

3 minutes ago, Abel101126 said:

About 200 hours. 

That's great! You already know most of the silly mistakes we all still make after playing for years. If you are having any problems with your missions don't hesitate to ask as we have a very helpful and friendly community here. Where is the furthest you have been so far?