Congratulations sal_vager!

KasperVld

• 2 weeks later...
..Oh, so I'm not the most prolific person on the forum. I'm relieved. :)

Congrats! You were the first person to talk to me on this forum, all the way back in February 2013, so I have special kinship with you.

Good Job, sal_vager! Also, one of my first messages was from you. P.S. Jedi Master, the dates don't make sense unless your old account went down in the April Crash.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

10,000 posts???? :( Meh, must be all spam! Spam-Vager.

OK, I look at my pathetic post count and the only way I could even keep pace with Sal is to spam the forums....hmmmm.... why not.... :)

Congrats Sal.

Um, congratulations?

Not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why someone reaching 10,000 posts is worthy of a full-on announcement from Squad. I've seen a few other forum members with similar post counts and there's been no fanfare for them.

What am I missing here?

Um, congratulations?

Not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why someone reaching 10,000 posts is worthy of a full-on announcement from Squad. I've seen a few other forum members with similar post counts and there's been no fanfare for them.

What am I missing here?

The member list is sortable by post count. Until NathanKell reached 10,000 posts a couple weeks ago, sal was still the only member with 10,000. No one else has more than 9,000.

Ok, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Looks like sal_vager hasn't slowed down either, he's over 13,000 now...

What am I missing here?

That Sal_vager has been one of our most active and helpful forum members and moderators for longer than most of us have known the game existed. And his posts are not just commenting on the game, but also helping new players figure things out, and untangling technical issues both in the game and on the forum.

That Sal_vager has been one of our most active and helpful forum members and moderators for longer than most of us have known the game existed.

Good god. That's pretty impressive. All of a sudden I feel the need to go to the store and pick up a walker.

Hello everyone!

Recently sal_vager has, for the second time, reached the magical number of 10,000 posts on this forum. If you're a forum regular you've probably seen him around a lot, and he's helped thousands of you in the Support section. But that's not all: he is also a senior global moderator here, a member of the QA team, maintains the Steam forums and is an awesome person to work with.

On behalf of the entire moderation team: congratulations Sal on reaching the milestone and thank you for all the work you do!

I think we all knew this was coming Kasper, I believe this is just a ploy to get your post count upto 5,000(currently 4,999).. I think you may be in breach of rule 2.3a :P

But hey, good on you Sal!

I wonder how many people realise that this thread is 8 months old? Still, it's interesting to check the member list and see that Sal is still well in the lead as regards post count!