Forum Veterans [And New Members!]: What was your first post?

Starwhip

My first post was actually reporting on some strange arch like things that had popped out in a update ( can't recall what one :/ ) and about the feasibility of trying to land on them or pass inside them ( you could land on them if the kraken was sleepy in that moment, but it was instant CTD if you tried to pass through them )

Edit: I checked my next post and it didn't CTD on pass below the arches. You just couldn't land below it and change ship, otherwise it would accelerate your ship up until it crashed in the top of of the arch. And apparently the version was 0.15 ;)

Edited by r_rolo1

Can someone tell me how to find my first post? I checked "View posts" from my profile and it only goes to June of this year. I tried searching forum for my Usernane, posts, 6 months ago and older and it only pulled up two posts, from march and april. How do I find my first post? I'm curious too now. :)

Can someone tell me how to find my first post? I checked "View posts" from my profile and it only goes to June of this year. I tried searching forum for my Usernane, posts, 6 months ago and older and it only pulled up two posts, from march and april. How do I find my first post? I'm curious too now. :)

Using the instructions I posted above, I get this post for you. :)

Yeah sorry I re-read the OP and figured it out. Although I know for a fact that's not my first post. That post brought back the memory, my first post was aplpying to Zokesia. I clicked back through the thread and couldn't find it. But I know I applied as an engineer before I conceived the jet I was talking about in that post. Curious as to why its gone?

I remember cause I was happy when zekes accepted me.

I understand this has been asked a million times here, but could you please raise Kerbin's atmosphere to at least 160k? The way it is right now, there is simply no way to slow a space shuttle (or any heavy object without heat shields) down enough to survive re-entry using only the atmosphere (like irl). Also, any satellites with their perigee below 160 come down pretty quickly.

Oh wow, it seems my first post was related to realism mods already, ranting about not having enough realism. And my 7th post was the first one that wasn't in the RSS thread.

Lost in the great derp :(

Oh well this is from when the forum rebooted...

Despite not really being an active KSP member atm (as well as just finding out my profile had been eaten by some kind of space monster), i'll just go and whack together a warship to help revive this place. I hope donlokiman appears soon as his designs were great :)

It was a post on the New Bobcat Colonization Challenge. "I may try Duna, or maybe Eeloo:cool:" At first, I only signed up to do that. To this day, I still haven't been to Duna. From wanting to do a challenge, to the forum's (presumably) First Modkip. Memories!

Mine was in the FASA thread and it was because i didn't know how to install mods and was installing the folder wrong.

"I have to have this MOD. I tried what you said I deleted the plugins, I have a 64 bit computer. I deleted the mod folder reinstalled ksp, redownloaded the mod, installed the folders, and now the game wont even load. When it does load the main screen is grayed out and white and I can’t click anything. Everything is perfect when the mod is not installed. its probably something stupid I am doing but I followed the instructions very carefully. Just fyi I have a mac book pro and i am using steam. Please help! I successfully used this mod for about a half hour and now I need it."

How much D/v to orbit Jool

I have been looking everywhere for the answer and I was hoping the forums might know, preferably without aerobrake. Is 8.4K enough to get me from LKO to jool orbit?(before I go)

May 9th, first post after my account was lost in the great derp of '13.

zy1yk5lkdh6xdrkfg.jpg

Was my first successful mission to Jool after 6 months playing around near Kerbin.

Edited by Spartwo

I get this...

Were you eaten by the April Kraken? That may explain it.

wait, how did you find this? The farthest I can go back is october 2014.... :P And yeah, that probably is my first post, I mean I started in may 2012 and my account survived the KSPurge.

Today, I have a challenge for you: create a rocket that can escape the Sun using the least amount of fuel possible.... in under 250 parts! So, plan your rockets........ wisely. And with stock parts only.

Well, my first post was this challenge.