Pro Props - Wearable items for your kerbals. Updated to KIS!

Locob

yes Ahappydude. Half the day I spend thinking about making more models. But hardly I have a little time to do something in the day.

Even this, was just an adaptation of a model, and it took me three days.

(better don't try to modify much more that the name area in the texture. The layout was rushed.)

I'm not in the best conditions.

If it were in my zone it could end in a couple of hours of continuous work.

Nice Boogaman! haha, if that kerbal don't turn around his helmet, will be soon in the KIA list.

Edited by Locob

Well loco i think you did another splendid job with it ! =)

If i ould have tried it would look like something from another dimension haha.

Their models har hardcoded so we cant do abnything. But , a dev behincd kerbalquest was succesful in chaning a bit of the kerbal skeleton and hanged the animation rom sitting in command to actually be standing

Edited by ahappydude

thanks Ahappy

Tripod27. I think the no-neck thing is matter of perspective. Look at my avatar, is taken from the game. What I could do is change the model of the fishbowl helmet, in so way that the neck is never seen.

Bridging the gap between the chin and the suit with that sort of grey metallic tubular material that looks like that conic piece at the bottom of the helmet might disguise it, or you could make it the same colour as their actual heads, but that would depend on being able to make that piece flex around to follow their chins and having it coloured green will probably mess with anyone using custom skins with different colours

Basake. you should use Texture replacer, and get in the configuration files, and set the minimum atmosphere to remove helmet, to 0. then grab the new helmet.

I use EVA followers, but I don't know if let you remove helmets in space.

Until KIS is launched, (or other) is all what we have.

---

ha. I saw some maverick runs in reddit and forums wit exposed cockpit, but no one with my helmet.

Actually.. I had some time last weekend, and played a little bit, launched two airplanes at the same time, flyed side by side, some loops. Just drones.

Also had some time to model. Nothing to show yet.

Basake. you should use Texture replacer, and get in the configuration files, and set the minimum atmosphere to remove helmet, to 0. then grab the new helmet.

I use EVA followers, but I don't know if let you remove helmets in space.

Until KIS is launched, (or other) is all what we have.

---

ha. I saw some maverick runs in reddit and forums wit exposed cockpit, but no one with my helmet.

Actually.. I had some time last weekend, and played a little bit, launched two airplanes at the same time, flyed side by side, some loops. Just drones.

Also had some time to model. Nothing to show yet.

Ah, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Swagatron, I think it works in 0.23 too. (If you have the correct KAS)

@Yemo: ha! I saw some of these vides before. :) What do you want to do with this?. There are two glases in the list. One come with that color already. Both can be changed to other color.

The first time I saw that, gave me an idea for another mod. I will left that in secret.

BTW. To all: I probably I can't model till past the month.

Edited by Locob

• 3 weeks later...

I am updating to KIS, slowly.

Pixelated black shades are already updated.

Edit: sorry I had the wrong link. But I dealt with it. You can download the KIS Pixelated black shades now.

Edit2: The individual links of the parts of the first pack is adapted to KIS now. I am makeng revisions of the models and moving files, and changing texts. expect broken lonks.

Edit3: The pack One is Up, I just upload it with the fix for the MaskTypeA

Edit4: combat pilot helmet is now for KIS

help is welcome

Edited by Locob

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.