Pro Props - Wearable items for your kerbals. Updated to KIS!

Locob

can we get a flashlight? When you remove the helmet with TextureReplacer and turn on the helmet lights, you get ground illumination but no floating light sources, so would be perfect to see a flashlight in the hand of a kerbal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If I modify the texture of the whisky bottle in PaintNet, the bottle turns white ingame. How do I properly modify texture?

Hi there! I had a similiar problem. I had changed the name of the texture by mistake. Maybe you could check if the name in the CFG is actual the same?

Edited by Tranquil

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20.12.2015 at 10:34 PM, katateochi said:

Thanks for these props, I didn't know I needed them until now!!
a9A00Er.jpg

One little issue I noticed (haven't done further tests though), but it appeared I couldn't equip sunglasses on Valentina.

You know why she looks so sad there? She can't equip any headpiece at all(Reading thread actually helped, shutting up now.

Would be cool if those headpieces were wearable in IVA as well. So Jeb could bling those shades riding something bigger than a jetpack. But then there's the external command seat...

Edited by Adov

A few ideas, more in the spirit of crowd-sourcing ideas than requests.

HL2 Headcrab
Handsome Jack Mask
Bottle rocket (can be held, worn on back or placed on the ground, or attached to objects.  Can be lit any time acting as a mini booster for physics fun.)
Other fireworks (Makes particle streams for fun, can "accidentally" activate other fireworks, bottle rockets and boosters for even more fun.)
Companion Cube (can be carried and presumably loved)

• 1 month later...

right click on a command part and open up Seat0 Inventory. or Seat1..2.. etc. depending on how many kerbals the part holds. 

right click drag/drop a KIS part to the Seat's inventory. when you EVA the kerbal will have those items.

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2016 at 9:03 PM, V8jester said:

I have a really weird one for you guys..... Spanner and I have a Helmet that works just fine on his computer but pulls a Wonderwoman on other computers. Could someone take a look and see if they can figure out what we are missing.

WWII Helmet

Anyone have link to this? Also I want a Tommy gun!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.