Pro Props - Wearable items for your kerbals. Updated to KIS!

Locob

I found that one couldn't download the correct file from CurseForge

Now is fixed. If you couldn't see the GasMask and the Mercenary11, now you can. So download it, and check it out.

I also want to make a call for anyone that want to help me to make better textures or variants. for example the Mercenary11 helmet have a ok texture but a little bland in some aspects.

Edit: I also aded a pair of noses

Edited by Locob

20 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Nice to see your props returning! I especially like the sunglasses. I was going to make a hairpiece like the "ALIENS guy"

Any tips?

thanks.

when you do the UV unwrap and texture placing, take a herbs tea and two aspirins.

This fellas are ready for high-G training.

0C7Xbmm.png

A bunch of hair wigs are up, in the pack 3.

BTW:. I'm in beta now. If you can tell me any error or possible mistakes that I have in the pack 3, 2 and 1. I would thank you.

Edited by Locob

52 minutes ago, Locob said:

This fellas are ready for high-G training.

0C7Xbmm.png

A bunch of hair wigs are up, in the pack 3.

BTW:. I'm in beta now. If you can tell me any error or possible mistakes that I have in the pack 3, 2 and 1. I would thank you.

LOVE IT! :sticktongue:
KAMAYAHAMAYA explosions kind of explain a bit about Kerbals :) 

• 2 weeks later...

The last weekend (I think) I made a silent update. I added the minecraft's guy head.

Just want you to know that I'm not dead. I have been watching many tutorials to learn and inspire myself.

And I modeled like 8 more props (downloaded and modify one), and i'm not done yet. After that, all left to do is: texture it, import to the game, test, fix the correct place, and modify if needed. haha gives me anxiety of mention it.

Edit: here is one of the models that I put my butt on this sunday

jAnMDuv.png

I have to remember how I did to make visible the other side of the glass, like in the fishbowl helmet.

Edited by Locob

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Locob said:

ok it's on my tentative list now. but anotherone must do the plug in to scrap parts. I just do models.

BTW. I didn't upload nothing yet, because I have things to sort out.

Awesome - you going Space Engineers style or something along your own flare?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ugh, maybe someone can help me out here. I'm trying to turn the holo-visor "eyepatch" into a pirate eye patch. Simple, right? Nope. Just changing the textures to all black doesn't work, turning off the alpha channel in the .tga doesn't work, and I can't even begin to figure out the .dds. Could anyone offer me some insight, please?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.