~Any Mods to Make KSP Even Harder?~

HuntsmanThe7

I used Various Mods to make KSP Difficult but Honestly even with this mods I just find KSP Easy, So Is there any Mods that make KSP So Hard it will make me want to Throw My Computer out the Window and make me want to Ragequit Life? :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Tried FAR,Real Solar System and Deadly Reentry and Yes I even tried Life Supports Mods. :P

THERE JUST TO KUCKING EASY! :( (Pardon My French)

Edited by HuntsmanThe7

If you want hard and you're talking stock solar system, use RSS with a blank config and make the only launch site be "Iakod" from the 6.4x pack. Do all your launches from -54N.

PQSCity
{
KEYname = KSC
latitude = -54.8877
longitude = 45.7251
repositionToSphereSurface = false
repositionRadiusOffset = 805
reorientFinalAngle = 180
lodvisibleRangeMult = 6
}
PQSMod_MapDecalTangent
{
radius = 10500
heightMapDeformity = 890
absoluteOffset = 0
absolute = true
latitude = -54.8877
longitude = 45.7251
}

Probably have to change the radius offsets because that's for a 1.5x height scale, but there's some difficulty for you.

And if they wanted to make it harder would you take out FAR ?

Well, I suppose if you count slightly higher delta-V requirements and tedious ascents as being "difficult", you could, but I much prefer the difficulty inherent in pulling off a proper gravity turn and flying an aircraft with real aerodynamics instead of a souposphere.

Well, IMO the best way to want to throw your computer out the window and ragequit life would be to dig into the internals and start writing your own mod.

And if it still isn't hard enough, publish it and list Windows 64-bit KSP as a supported environment. :)

Thats just it to me FAR is more for aircraft not rockets and with FAR it just easyer to get in space and they are wanting harder.

"Moar delta-V" is a cheesy definition of "harder". For that matter, for large rockets, it might be easier with stock, because you can get away with cheesy asparagus-staged pancake rockets, whereas FAR will be most unhappy if you try that. FAR makes you worry about rockets too: they have to be aerodynamic, you can't bank too hard, and for optimal ascent, you also have to worry about body lift.

*Particularly noticeable if you're using RSS: you would still pay only ~1.5 km/s souposphere penalty, so your to-orbit delta-V would go from ~10 km/s to ~11.5 km/s.

"Moar delta-V" is a cheesy definition of "harder". For that matter, for large rockets, it might be easier with stock, because you can get away with cheesy asparagus-staged pancake rockets, whereas FAR will be most unhappy if you try that. FAR makes you worry about rockets too: they have to be aerodynamic, you can't bank too hard, and for optimal ascent, you also have to worry about body lift.

*Particularly noticeable if you're using RSS: you would still pay only ~1.5 km/s souposphere penalty, so your to-orbit delta-V would go from ~10 km/s to ~11.5 km/s.

I know you can't bank to hard but really aerodynamic last time, I used it, ProceduralFairings didnt count as a shield so, I would say it's making you worry about aerodynamic or really anything in Fairings and for what little time your in the Atmosphere anyway that's way, I said it more for planes then rockets and RSS, I didn't use Far or near and as getting to space is easyer in RSS the stock now making a full orbit thats the funny part with out using all the stuff you guys use it play RSS with and then say it's harder take all the out and try if you want hard.

If your looking for some challenge, try out Better than Starting Manned.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/61632-0-25-Better-Than-Starting-Manned-Career-Mode-Redefined-(v1-6499-Oct-17th)

I played for a while, but I moved back to the easier stock tech tree.

Edited by temporalExile
Spelling derp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.