KOSMOS 3/14/2015 RD-170 Family Released!

Well hold onto those pants yall. MOARdV will be joining the team as plugin developer. He has alwreadymade something spiffy that we are looking to alpha test in the next release. Once completed and fleshed out furthur it wil really be a game changer I think.

Those levels of teasing should be illegal :P

Well hold onto those pants yall. MOARdV will be joining the team as plugin developer. He has alwreadymade something spiffy that we are looking to alpha test in the next release. Once completed and fleshed out furthur it wil really be a game changer I think.

An just when I found my jaw... dammit, I lost it again.

I vote kerbalstuff for the main download, and github for development versions. Others have used github to great effect with version control.

Related question though, do people actually use kerbalstuff to browse for content/mods/plugins? I know I almost exclusively use the forums for that and only go to kerbalstuff when the download link goes there.

I vote kerbalstuff for the main download, and github for development versions. Others have used github to great effect with version control.

Related question though, do people actually use kerbalstuff to browse for content/mods/plugins? I know I almost exclusively use the forums for that and only go to kerbalstuff when the download link goes there.

I do, there have been occasions - rare, but it does happen - that a mod will show up on KerbalStuff out of nowhere, and sometimes several days go by before the developer decides/gets around to putting it on the forum or Curse. :)

the NTR that is being given is in pretty much in no way Russian or like the RD-0410. it merely ha a similar name. in the picture posted above the old RD-0440 (The Yellow one) is a good bit similar to the RD-0410. The new one is closer to the P&W LANTR NTR which is based on the Russians awesome RD-0410.... naturally there are hybrid

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor