Some thoughts I had, mainly about the UI.

RIr8NLI.png

So that there are no misunderstandings:

1) Add a delete button to the Alt+F9 menu (to delete quicksaves you no longer want in-game).

2) Add a warning that you are overwriting an existing craft of the same name to the VAB/SPH (much like the warning subassemblies give you).

3) Center the text on buttons.

4) Fix the bug that elongates the delta-v UI when hovering over one of the science report options.

5) Nicer button placement on the GUIs.

6) Centered text placement where ever possible.

7) Confirmation for the regular quicksave button (F5) that asks if you really want to quicksave (and overwrite the previous sfs file named 'quicksave')

8) Confirmation for loading the last quicksave (F9)

9) Confirmation if you are overwriting a quicksave, that already has the exact same name, with the Alt+F9 control.

10) Fix to the bug numbered 2840 in the squad bug-tracker.

Edited by PhaserArray
Improved the picture.

Well I am not sure what you try zo say here in detail but I asume you want to suggest multiple quicksaves and some ui changes for the science transmissions.

If that is what you mean I think both is not a particulary bad idea. A lot of people like multiple quicksaves and do that by hand. At least I did it for my first jool trop as the multiple aerobreakes and slingshots make things very complex.

No idea what else you want to say though. Pls be a precise and don't leave others guessing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.