Game won't start on mac

I have a problem every time I start Kerbal space program it stops loading at one of squad parts.

Mods Installed:

Active texture management(is the x86 Release).

Firespitter(Is part of KSO)

JSI(Is part of KSO)

Klockheed Martin(Is part of KSO)

KSO

Mechjeb(Is part of KSO)

Smokescreen(Is part of KSO).

Kethane

KW rocketry.

I also get this error when I start KSP:

s2fwiw.png

Playerlog: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rluhp55keovooj/Playerlog.log?dl=0

Edited by rowns

Please don't bump threads.. There's actually a lot of people who answer support requests, but you might have to wait a few hours before someone gets to one.

As Master Ninja, err Tao, says, we need more information (versions of mods, for example). However, I was able to find the problem. You ran out of memory. Try using ATM aggressive (if you are not already), and if that fails remove some parts from one of your part packs.

As well as following the instructions in the sticky thread mentioned in the previous post, you could also try paying attention to what that dialog is telling you. The version of FireSpitter you are using is not built for KSP 0.25 so you will need to update that. Also, Kethane has been built against the Unity version used by the Linux and Windows versions of KSP so may have issues when used on the Mac version (the Mac version of KSP 0.25 uses a slightly newer version of Unity than the others and isn't supported on Mac).

Your log shows you are running out of memory, both RAM and GPU texture memory. You are using an integrated GPU that shares the main RAM. How much RAM do you have? You will either need to change the config of Active Texture Management to be more aggressive (see the ATM thread for details on what settings to change) or reduce the various graphics settings in KSP (set the texture resolution to minimum, disable SM3, use fallback shaders, minimum terrain detail etc) or quite possibly both. If it still doesn't work then you will have to live with less mods, both KSO and KWRocketry use a lot of memory because they have a lot of parts using high resolution textures and your machine simply can't cope...

Edit: ok, ninja'd twice, so it isn't the previous post anymore...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.